1 (edited by Shadeless 2011-03-19 12:39:56)

Topic: pvp points

To encourage pvp, it would be nice to have a system where people get points for pvp (kills). Based on damage done on a bot, players would get pvp points when the bot is destroyed by a player. With a small bonuss to the finisher. (total pvp points for 1 kill depending on class would always be the same ammount)

Blobs would get substantional lesser pvp points per player then a single roamingbot who get's all the pvp points itself. Haulers and other small bots would give lesser pvp points then e.g a heavy mech.

With pvp points u would be able to get rewards, a bit better gear then t4 (wich can only be activated on beta). Rewards could also be existing modules/robots.

If the ep difference between players is realy big, there would not be any pvp points given. (dunno if that can be implemented though).

Re: pvp points

Ex aion player by any chance.  That thing annoyed me the most in that game, crafting for hours to realise that pvp points gear was better than anything crafted lol

This is not WoW and not about epixx.

Its a player driven economy which caters to players that like to do the industry. You would completly destroy the game for them.

And its not a "crafting" you do besides you rush to lvl 85. Its their MAIN incentive and job.

As I noted in another post, why not have titles or achievements to differentiate the best of the best. On the same note, I always thought it was weird that there is no penalty killing your own faction bot. It would be nice to have separate reputation for destroying other faction bots, not your own.

I foreseen pvp points fraud

You probaly are right about what kind of rewards the pvp points should give. Titles or materials as reward, would do to. Or a temporary relation boost. Or use pvp points in a new relation system wich is a overal relation for the whole corp, wich u can use in a new building to produce/refine/repair etc.

pvp fraud, bigger bots get lesser points for smaller bots or make it none, to avoid frauding. If u wanna go blow up assaults in a light bot then be my guest, the death of the assault should never give that many pvp points that it justify the lose of it.

It should give small bonusses not provide a whole new income system.