26 (edited by Syndic 2011-03-19 05:33:18)

Re: Join CIR! For Great Justice!

In CIR a man's worth is measured by the effort he puts for the team, not for himself. In CIR, from leadership to the veterans to the recruits, nobody is exempt from this rule. We do not play to gain NIC, we play to gain strength through our work.

Tired of relying on how much NIC you have to be able to PVP?

Tired of selling your ore and goods for meager prices as you toil in the slums of Alpha?

Tired of listening to a corp leader who is never online and never gets his hands dirty?

Tired of logging in and not having anything to do, no purpose or goal to drive you forward?

If the answer to any of those questions is YES, then get in touch with us.

And start playing Perpetuum for real.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Syndic wrote:

In CIR a man's worth is measured by the effort he puts for the team, not for himself. In CIR, from leadership to the veterans to the recruits, nobody is exempt from this rule. We do not play to gain NIC, we play to gain strength through our work.

Tired of selling your ore and goods for meager prices as you toil in the slums of Alpha?

Tired of listening to a corp leader who is never online and never gets his hands dirty?

Tired of logging in and not having anything to do, no purpose or goal to drive you forward?

TIRED OF BEING A NOBODY?

If the answer to any of those questions is YES, then get in touch with us.

And start playing Perpetuum for real.

Fixed, Mr Syndic. yarr

Thank you for the correction tovarish Doomhalarn. smile

CIR Complaint Form

Doktor Doomhalarn wrote:

TIRED OF BEING A NOBODY?

Fixed, Mr Syndic. yarr

Sounds like Axe tongue

7 combat & industrial spots are still open.

CIR Complaint Form

Now is your perfect opportunity to grasp the basics of PO pvp, join us and protect the shores of old Doomhalarn!

Currently seking EWAR specced agents! Demobbers, Jammers and Suppressors. For great justice...

"Rise like lions after slumber in unvanquishable number!
Shake your chains to earth, like dew
Which in sleep had fall'n on you:
Ye are many - they are few."

I'm your man, looking for a new home with high level storage access

Ahh, you need somewhere to store all that April Fool's gold Jelan? big_smile

35 (edited by Syndic 2011-04-04 12:29:32)

While CIR has the same things every other corp out there says they have; a nice gang of people having fun together, social atmosphere, blah blah... What most people ask us these days is, what makes your corp different from the other corps out there? We attempted to tackle this difficult question, and come up with a list!

1. Adaptability

Consider the nature of PVP. It is constant, ever-changing process of evolution and neverending improvement of oneself and one's Robot/Mech fits. Every fight we've been in that makes us pay attention and go "hey that was a great fight!" gets analysed: What did we do good, what did we do wrong? What fit could help us better in this situation, what sort of pilot are we looking for who can perform this for us? How are they doing that? How do we counter it?

While we are human and will certainly blunder into obvious traps (e.g. myself jumping through a teleport with a speed-fit Kain into 2 close-range fitted Seths), we do our best to make sure mistakes and bad judgement calls happen only one time. Next time, there's already a strategy ready and waiting to counter it.

2. Dedication

We usually have our list of short-term and long-term goals. Most of our veteran players - the core of our corporation - has been playing together over the last 10 years in a myriad of games; we've been there, seen it and done it all. When we want something, we determine the most efficient course to obtaining it and it will be obtained - regardless of the cost.

Do we want to deny our enemy resources? Entire Alpha islands will be strip-mined of Ore. Harass the enemy? Their miners will be bombarded with NPC's, attacked and griefed left right and center until they dock up and ragequit. Interdict a Beta island? The enemy will be subjugated to constant pressure and camping of their island, until the objective is achieved. The tech-tree completed? A daily corp-wide kernel quota will be made, and everyone will be participating in the grind.

We dont *** about. What other corps do on an individual level - making money, mining, producing, PVPing - we take to the next level.

3. Teamwork & assistance

We're first and foremost, a team. Ever been in a situation where your team left you to die, so the rest of them could safely escape? Ever accidentally moved after jumping into a hostile force, and were gunned down while the rest of your team waited for their instability to go down so they could jump out? Yeah... We dont do that. Either we all fight, or we don't fight. No man or woman is left behind to die in a "blaze of glory", the unlucky one who is the slowest will not be left to the wolves. If a team-mate is stuck behind enemy lines because he had to dock up & logout in the middle of an operation, we will organize a task-force to come and rescue him.

In short... We got each others back. Always, and under any circumstances.

4. Principles

We keep to ourselves most of the time. We prefer our actions to do the talking; with our one underlying principle as a guideline: Give ten times as good as you get.

There are multiple examples - just in Perpetuum - of how dedicated to this principle we are:

The Civil War

While we were part of the Vindictive Alliance, Euro-Corp Syndicate aka ECORP attempted to sacrifice of a fellow alliance-corporation to aquire the services of three other corporations, who were at the time each twice as big as the unlucky corporation ECORP was plotting to betray.

When we moved our assets off the island and were preparing to officially leave the Vindictive alliance, they opened fire on one of our members. We immediately turned around and began our first war campaign in Perpetuum; this conflict would later become known as the Domhalarn Civil War.

ECORP went from running an alliance and controlling an entire Beta island, to owning an outpost, to retreating to Alpha, and ultimately disbanding on the pretext there was not enough people in the community to support a large corporation like themselves. The other three corporations they enlisted left the game.

The Norhoop War

During the war between Norhoop and Infestation alliances, we kept to ourselves; content in building up our own alliance - by that time, in full control of the Domhalarn Beta island - and enjoying the peace we have won after the Civil War ended.

While halfway through owning all stations on Infestation's island and grinding them down with brute force of numbers, a rumor was started regarding the possibility of our alliance entering the war. Immediately the self-appointed leader of the Norhoop alliance signed his own corporation - JOKE - for all intrusions on Domhalarn, and delivered us an ultimatum:

[23:21:25] <Syndic> thx Joke for signing up for all intrusions on Dom. smile
[23:21:53] <Jita> NP. Turn up tomorrow and enjoy alpha.
[23:22:57] <Syndic> 18 february, 23:23
[23:23:06] <Syndic> remember. smile

We immediately entered the war, and signed a Non-Agression Pact (cease-fire) with Infestation, and engaged in a united campaign against Norhoop's Alliance. After a short and bloody campaign, during which Norhoop went from being the most secure Beta island in-game to completely blown wide open, JOKE announced they were closing their corporation and merging into Roving Guns(RG).

After RG lost Karapyth Outpost (still in the hands of the Infestation alliance at the time of this writing), they officially severed ties with the Norhoop alliance, and departed to Alpha.

The principles by which we operate as an organization and as a corporation, always take precedence. Every slight, insult and disrespect is noted, remembered and examples were and will be made in the future, to the best of our ability.

It works both ways - and to hell with the political repercussions we might face. We do not abandon friendly corporations when the going gets tough, or when they're going through a rough time. Respect is rewarded with respect, disrespect is rewarded with annihilation.

5. Continuity

As an organization, we have been gaming since 1997. We've been through more then enough FPS, RTS, MMO games then we care to remember. After Perpetuum is dead and buried, we will still be around in some other MMO, gaming. People have been coming and going over the last 14 years, and its a comfort to know that CIR will be waiting when we're ready to come back to gaming.

Our history also gives us a motherlode of experience when it comes to organization, logistics and military matters. As said before, we've been there and done it all. We know what works and what doesn't, it's just a matter of figuring out which approach works best for a given game.

Our goals remain always the same - PVP, and Territory Control.

CIR Complaint Form

Its worth noting that in the Norhoop war every intrusion battle was won by Norhoop. The combined forces of Infestation and Dom did not win even one intrusion fight. There were three fought, two for initia and one for karapyth and video's of all are available in the alliances thread. Using a thousand man coalition they managed to successfully take every station that was not defended.

I would also like to say that despite posts to the contrary it was alliance life and the two side war that bored Joke and RG and our joining together was something we wanted to do because our strengths mesh. Our leaving Norhoop was built around turning the game into a four or five sided war rather than two sides and in that we have been successful.

Fourfingers Frankie wrote:

Its worth noting that in the Norhoop war every intrusion battle was won by Norhoop. The combined forces of Infestation and Dom did not win even one intrusion fight. There were three fought, two for initia and one for karapyth and video's of all are available in the alliances thread. Using a thousand man coalition they managed to successfully take every station that was not defended.

I would also like to say that despite posts to the contrary it was alliance life and the two side war that bored Joke and RG and our joining together was something we wanted to do because our strengths mesh. Our leaving Norhoop was built around turning the game into a four or five sided war rather than two sides and in that we have been successful.

Not exactly since you are still in bed with Norhoop, wheras the real pvpers came together to fight your blob and then reset standings once we had achieved our goal, try again Jita

The post by Fourfingers Frankie is a welcome confirmation to the pilots interested in enlisting with us. We directly caused the disbanding of the JOKE corporation, their merger into RG, and subsequent departure to Alpha. Our objective was accomplished with satisfaction of our principles.

It is worth mentioning, as published on our website (www.crimson-imperium.net): "... For one engagement, we threw the full military might of our alliance into a joint task force with the Infestation alliance and assaulted Initia outpost. It resulted in a massive battle with roughly equal numbers, with the joined Doomhalarn/Infestation group taking 2/3 SAP points and inflicting horrifying losses on the Norhoop alliance. CIR alone accounted for confirmed 32 kills, while losing 5 of our own..."

It is also worth mentioning, that we simply do not care about losses. Once we are set on a course there is no stopping until the objective is achieved. Losses, duration, political repercussions are not considered or regarded as relevant.

CIR is only interested in holding sovereignty and dominion over the Koykili Sector of Domhalarn Beta island. We have no interest in other corporations outposts, territory or islands. As stated in the previous post... Respect is rewarded with respect, disrespect is rewarded with annihilation.

It should be quite obvious that in order to quickly draw our full attention, one should merely sign up for an intrusion to our outpost.

CIR Complaint Form

We are closing our recruitment for now as we've enlisted enough new members. Recruitment will be re-opened when we are finished training and integrating the newcomers.

CIR Complaint Form

Mr Syndic,

I shall turn these teabaggees into teabaggers. Just give me a day!

Huzzzaaaaah!

Bump for my Commrads!  Come and join the Revolution.  Be a part of a well-oiled machine.

Also, for the record, killing former ECORP members is dammed fun!

MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

Second consecutive week that Norhoop has been camped by joined CIR & Doomhalarn Alliance forces.

In the first week, 40+ mech kills were confirmed while the joint fleet lost 3 heavy mechs, 4 mechs and 3 light ewars. The lol-kill of the evening was a 62nd T1 fitted Kain.

In the second week, after annihilating a 14-15 mech group from Norhoop at Koykili Shoto 1, the joined CIR & ALF fleet camped Initia & the Norhoop alliance for 3 hours. Only arkhe's undocked.

CIR Complaint Form

Small CIR fleet engages a numerically superior 62nd & RG fleet, killing 3 enemies and losing none. The archenemy withdraws to Alpha with great speed.

CIR Complaint Form

LULZ

first of all lol for trolling corps in your own recruitment thread shows how desperate you are...I dont think M2s even does that witch is saying something b/c we all know M2s usually troll hard

second of all im glad your outnumbered mechs can kill off light bots it shows they are getting smarter........slightly

third I think its amazing that you call your archenemy 2 corps with significantly less #'s even combined then ur corp not to mention ur whole island alliance thx for the compliment epic

45 (edited by Syndic 2011-05-02 12:08:34)

We're providing news to potential agents regarding our events and content-operations, so they can get an idea of what it's like to be with us.

If you have an issue with that, you are of course free to not participate in our events and content-operations - the same way we don't actively participate in your events.

Also, you are entirely incorrect regarding numbers:

119 (RG) + 64 (62nd) = 183

CIR = 109

Regarding our island alliance, I don't think its necessary to get into the alliance you have with - on paper - independent Norhoop & Brotherhood alliances, which puts you at a comfortable x2 of our numbers.

Regarding CIR mechs, it is worth noting those "smarter....slightly" mechs were at the front line of first, the Civil War which destroyed ECORP, N-A, and IRS - with your corporation being the only remaining active pilots of those 3 100+ member corporations. Also, our slightly smarter mechs participated in the front line if the subsequent Norhoop war, which led to the disbandment of JOKE, and subsequent departure to Alpha by RG.

Therefore... yes, we are getting slightly smarter every day. And we're still doing what we've done since Day 1, when your original Goonswarm corp - N-A - got kicked off Beta.

So, if you really insist on trolling our events and content-operations; at least have the decency to come up with accurate numbers. And remember that despite all you spout on the forum, everyone who's spent some time in-game knows what would happen if we decided to be like you goons - and troll your "tournament" events.

CIR Complaint Form

Epic lulZ everyone knows that the Corp numbers that show on it Corp page are not accurate bc of inactive ect and trying to add numbers that wAy is fail second I don't know much about the whole civil war who started what ect at the time I was just a member not leadership within NA I just killed things and for a time I had most of ur alliance locked down solo thx to how epic and cheap the intak was back then. ALso go ahead and troll my tourney ur alliance are the only ones that never show up it's fun and everyone gets along for an hour or two dispite Corp association I'm sorry that ur Corp/alliance can't be mature enough to handle that.

47 (edited by Syndic 2011-05-02 13:13:55)

If sitting inside safezones near teleports locks entire islands down, then Alpha is locked down 24/7 by every alliance with 1 combat bot on it.

Choosing not to associate, interact and play with Goonswarm doesn't make us immature. We are quite happy to be "immature", and not participate in tournaments created to pad kill-scores and NIC-scam new players by pitting them against Early Access players. We have plenty of events and content to do, without exploiting new players and taking their hard-earned NIC.

Speaking of immature, it speaks volumes that your ego can't tolerate someone beating your Goonswarm with smaller numbers.

CIR Complaint Form

Epic fail yet again for I am not goonsworm nor is anyone in my Corp that I am aware of nor have I ever claimed such things.
Second it is rare for a new player to show up for these tourney nor are they forced to join in. Regardless of the lies that come out that filthy comunist mouth of urs we do not scam nic from new player. Also it has Ben posted in tourney forum that if anyone need help with nix of bot ect for said tourney WHys has volunteered to sponsor said people so they loose nothing. 
Two or four kill from a tourney depending how you make it in the tourney I don't see that as stat Padding. Lol us out numbering u happens few and far between ur the ones in domm comms 40+ In channel lol keep spewing more of ur rage plz.  I guess i wil also start adopting your propagandA tactics and spew lies out of my anus as well.

LOL now now behave children or mommy will spank both your bottoms smile

Its always the same anyways its this

20 vs 10 = win
10 vs 20 = run

10 vs 10 = never happens.   let me rephrase that  = 10 mechs vs 10 lights lol = win...or did I get that wrong. I would hate for either said to try and blob each other let alone hit and run....

perhaps killing a termis is super awesome  x_X

Now if you guys are done making love to each other lol, get online and go pew pew....

50 (edited by Mara Kaid 2011-05-02 19:49:32)

Syndic wrote:

Choosing not to associate, interact and play with Goonswarm doesn't make us immature. We
Speaking of immature, it speaks volumes that your ego can't tolerate someone beating your Goonswarm with smaller numbers.

Ok synidc, sorry that balf came on here and trolled your forums. I keep the distance when it comes to recruit threads. Just not good to do.

For the record none of us(actives) are former goonswarm players. I'm from ATLAS, and I know guys will know who I am, and for the record there are a bunch of former ATLAS guys who know me in game smile.

Just to say, we have no intentions of driving people out of the game. I do not wish for any of my enemies to leave due to being harassed, or griefed. In fact I applaud people to join CIR because it's a solid foundation to enjoy in the game if you like territory control, and good end game material. 

I mean we like people to fight with, and I don't mind more enemies. Just not too many lol wink

Good fights always, even though sometimes people get sore. Myself included wink