Topic: Bugs appeared after patch (summary)

- Russian translation on all new stuff doesn't work - all names are look like [def_bottype_ictus_mk2] etc. However, it works correctly in enghlish interface.

- You can fit stuff even without required extentions (already noted here)

- Chat-members count doesn't renew correctly - it's just growing and growing and growing. Already noted too but it seems even on correct exit it can not renew from time to time.

- From time to time (hardly to track what causes exactly) you can get "server error" message. Got it when tried to scan for arties and when tried to dockup.

- Graphic artifacts appeared. like transparent walls from your bot, or like a little sand tornado (dunno about last one, maybe its how it should be)

and as an additional - you can get 2-3 molecular instability. on 3rd one your controls starting to act in strange way. how to get: get close to teleport, select it, press "use" button, select a target to jump, select teleport and press "use" button again, repeat until jumped.

i'll keep posting in case if i'll missed something or find something else.

Have a productive day, Runner

Re: Bugs appeared after patch (summary)

Line wrote:

- You can fit stuff even without required extentions (already noted here)
Confirmed. This is a slight issue and probably isn't good at all for the server.

- Chat-members count doesn't renew correctly - it's just growing and growing and growing. Already noted too but it seems even on correct exit it can not renew from time to time.
This has been reported a lot since it appeared. If you close the client it doesn't tell the server you've left chat channel but if you log out it does. Probably an attempt to make the game look busier than it is.

- From time to time (hardly to track what causes exactly) you can get "server error" message. Got it when tried to scan for arties and when tried to dockup.
I mostly get this at teleports. Looks like something messing up server side. Hopefully not to do with making the server calculate everyone's recharge.

- Graphic artifacts appeared. like transparent walls from your bot, or like a little sand tornado (dunno about last one, maybe its how it should be)
Sand tornadoes are a new graphical effect. They make a ghostly sound too! The other thing sounds like a graphics card related issue. Screenshots would be a good idea.

and as an additional - you can get 2-3 molecular instability. on 3rd one your controls starting to act in strange way. how to get: get close to teleport, select it, press "use" button, select a target to jump, select teleport and press "use" button again, repeat until jumped.
This is awesome and shows yet another reason why testing a patch is a great idea. big_smile

The Game

3 (edited by Jekyl 2011-03-14 09:41:00)

Line wrote:

- Russian translation on all new stuff doesn't work - all names are look like [def_bottype_ictus_mk2] etc. However, it works correctly in enghlish interface.

I get alot of this while checking on NPC info while roaming around. The resistances in the info screen are missing too. So it's not exclusive to Russian, it's in the English interface as well.

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/1522/perpetuum0002.png

Jekyl wrote:
Line wrote:

I get alot of this while checking on NPC info while roaming around. The resistances in the info screen are missing too. So it's not exclusive to Russian, it's in the English interface as well.

Also happens on some of the artifacts in your scanning window

Wow. That translation error is weird. It could be a client issue but I doubt it somehow. Why on earth does the Arbalest NPC have all those parameters? Are they meant to show how much better a Rank 3 NPC is versus a standard NPC?

I R Confused! Devs? Explain? D:

The Game

the russian translation is just not present for the new stuff - the translator probably missed his mail notification.

the "dust-devil" is not a bug, its a feature.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

russian translation issue fixed already, great thanks devs

Have a productive day, Runner

8 (edited by TRANTOR 2011-03-16 23:06:44)

Line wrote:

fixed already

Not yet. Check the mob's info.

Line wrote:

- Chat-members count doesn't renew correctly

Bump.

big_smile big_smile big_smile

Mob info isn't correct for any translation file.

Chat is still bugged.

Nexus's don't give a range in their description.

The Game

* not sure if this is a bug or a the regular behavior of this new feature *

Artifacts' hunters in my corp report looting undamaged modules that are not packaged.

As a reference modules looted from drones are also undamaged but packaged.

Kruachan wrote:

* not sure if this is a bug or a the regular behavior of this new feature *

Artifacts' hunters in my corp report looting undamaged modules that are not packaged.

As a reference modules looted from drones are also undamaged but packaged.

Features, been that way since artifacts were introduced.

A DEV told me its intentional - probably they forgot the errors that can happen when you got unpackaged but stacked items in your storage.

i cant remember them either, just that there have been some wink

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

The repaired status of modules is intentional and makes sense but unpacked modules doesn't make much sense apart from salvage and remnants. I'd prefer they fix a few more bugs first before making this fit more with the fluff. It's not hard to package the items. Heh.

The Game

The NPC info is surely bugged. Noted and being fixed right now.

Corporation Management - > crash.

Fix please.

TRANTOR wrote:

Corporation Management - > crash.

Fix please.

I put out a hotfix a few minutes ago, could you test again?

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

Fixed.

Thx!