Topic: Intrusions frozen until patch deployment

The intrusion events have been suspended until the next patch deployment (Friday, March 11th), due to a database issue. This patch will also fix anomalies, such as the set home base bug.

Thank you for your patience.

Re: Intrusions frozen until patch deployment

if only it stayed like this. Much more roaming pvp and much more fun.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

The only time PVP isn't optional is during an Intrusion. I personally hate them but that's due to game mechanics. I love roaming PVP so much more but when the enemy turns tail and runs away because they've got not got pumpkins between their legs it's really annoying.

Speed still wins. Dipping in and out. Charging in with people afraid to lose robots usually results in losing. When charging in you have to accept that some will live and some will die. The more boring form of PVP. If only blobs effects speeds.

The Game

Less blobs, less gameplanned events, less bottleneck TPs with "noisy" activations
more fun pewpew yarr
and yes i don't run..if i was stupid enough to be caught unprepared and spanked..then my "enemy" deserves my trophy
cya