Topic: Please make iPad version of game

I am away from home and just have this iPad, that more than capable to play it.  Just need some crafty devs.

At least an interface to chat in game.  I'm stuck with forum trolling.

- M2S -

U betr run!

Re: Please make iPad version of game

lol an interface for inthe terminal and chat window so you can do stuff  while docked you mean?

Freelance Agent/Merc Suppling All With The NIC For The Job

980X XSPC Cooling, ASUS RoG Rampage Extreme III, 12 GB Corsair Dominator DHX 2000Mhz w/Cooling Unit, 2x GTX 580 SLi, Creative Titanium Fatailty Championship w/ IO panel, 2x 128Gb SSD, 4x 1.5Tb hdd, BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P8 1200W PSU - Multi-BootOS

heh it just might work. Would be nifty for sure. I have an iPad at the office. DO IT tongue

And Steel: I think the game could be ported with some stuff cut. I mean just check Rage iPad Version. Graphics wise it's np.

How about we get it in tip top shape for it's current platform first?

-Gallowglass-
I've played just about everything once. Now it's Perpetuum's turn.

serenekaos wrote:

How about we get it in tip top shape for it's current platform first?

^This

The Game

i think the DEV Answer to this could be "please send us an iPad, and we look what we can do".

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

If you can get Mortal Online to run on a droid cellphone you could probably do it on the iPad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsX0w8maXNY

Though I think it would bee to be jailbroken since there isn't a way to explore files afaik