1 (edited by Balfizar 2011-02-23 00:16:42)

Topic: 62nd Infantry Mobile

I am USA central time but recruiting from all time zones

No guts no glorry!! I am recruiting many MINERS/industry!! Also PVPers are welcome!

main goal is small pvp hit and run tactics also planed corp events...this will be no cake walk!
this corp is starting from scratch! be patiant main goal is to have fun promote and enjoy the game! Be patient and together we can accomplish great things! pm or ingame mail for questions and info

The 62nd Infantry Mobile were the fist combat unit created by "The Syndicate" to infiltrate and take over strategic locations of Nia. With the success of the invasion the 62nd were tasked with a new ever growing problem. Independent agents are greatly increasing and growing out of hand. Seeking power and stealing vital resources from "The Syndicate" these independent corperations and there ill gotten gains must be dealt with!! "The Syndicate" is now intrusting there most decorated unit with the task of makeing strategic hits on these corperations. A task of constant hurrassment to slow and raid there supply lines.

Re: 62nd Infantry Mobile

Bump! Good fights with this guy.

Balfizar is one of the best PvPers I know in this game.  He'll show you a good time.  big_smile

Lo there do I see my father.  Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers.  Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.  Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.

I can also say this guy is cool beans. Good luck.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

bump

bump

Balfizar is a great pvper, and anyone can learn alot from him. Corp tactics seem fun, he's always looming around the corner.....

bump

9 (edited by Mara Kaid 2011-03-06 23:39:04)

We had our first arena event bot vs bot today.

Rules are:
t1 light fit bots, with t1 mods. 200k entry fee. Winner gets all money + assault for free.
Other corps were invited to participate. Some came and watched as this was their first time knowing about it wink. We encourage new players to come to this to learn and have fun and will help provide fittings if you are interested.

First round fights with minor summary details:

1. Fisher King vs Vaelen - Fisher king had a medium gun mounted on a yagel, vs Vaelen in a castel. It was an interesting strategy but when fisher king kept missing vs hitting with the gun (despite good precision skills ), vaelen triumphed. The two complimented each other after fighting. Result: Vaelen won.

2. Mara Kaid vs Kanogi - Mara tried an old eve fit hurricance idea, guns, web and 1 neutralizer. Kanogi tried dual plates with close guns on yagel. Despite my own efforts to use the neut I didn't know kanogi had plates, and thus only at 1/2 his hard guns tore me to shreds. Good fight kanogi. Kanogi won.

3. Balfizar vs Baglodush - Balfizar was in prometheus vs bag in yagel. The fight was even on fittings, and so each relied on terrain and maneuvering and bot race advantages for the duration. In the end both narrowly almost killed each other, and while balf did have no accumulator left, balf managed to kill his opponent despite eachother's sliver of health. Balfizar wins

After elimination rounds the final round was three on three.

Balfizar vs Kanogi vs Valen - This was a  three way match with each color of light bot vs eachother. At the start of the fight both fighters were in a point of a triangle with respect to one another. As the fight progressed kanogi and valen managed to signal out balf, in a prometheus, and kill him. Still at 1/2 kanogi in a yagel took on valen in castel whom had decent hp. Using the terrain valen had a good advantage with missiles and continued to knock down kanogi's blue bot. However, any time there was open terrain kanogi's blue bot managed to inflict major damage agianst vaelen's green bot. One minor mistake made vaelen go woops when he ran out of ammo and kanogi taking advantage pushed in and went for the kill.

Kanogi wins!!

KANOGI IS NOW THE 62nd ARENA CHAMPION! HIS VICTORY SHALL REIGN SUPREME FOR AGES TO COME! UNLESS A NEW CHALLENGER ARRIVES!!!!

DA-DUMM!!!

PHOTOS OF FIGHTS:

The Arena in Attalica
http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq18 … derOne.jpg

Last ditch fight vaelen vs kanogi in 3 way with balf dead:
http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq18 … round2.jpg

OUR CHAMPION POSED FOR A SCREENSHOT:
http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq18 … ampion.jpg

haha, good read, please continue those events wink

bump

12 (edited by Mara Kaid 2011-03-14 18:19:15)

2nd weekend arena:

Participants:
National Stratedgy(Nwar)/62nd corp(62nd).

Kentario
Baglodush Kemory
Moxok
Wave crusher
Tux
Balifzar
Kanogi
Mara Kaid

Pit stop boy with remote reps:
Gorn termis smile

Pot prizes: 2 mil from peanutbutter + 1.6 mil pot + free assault

First round:
Wave Crusher ( new player ) vs  Champion Kanogi ( yagel vs yagel )
-------------------------------------------------------------------
This was one of waves first battles in the game again, and him being a eve vet he did have some knowledge of basic ideas. Kanogi however had a medium armor plater, and 2 artillery cannons, and came on strong. Wave tried to use terrain, but kanogi's kernel lust was too much. Kanogi eventually blew up wave's ship in a rush of bullets.

KANOGI WINS!

Balfizar vs mox ( prometheues vs prometheus )
---------------
Mox used some hills well agianst balfizar, and had a very good use of terrain. Both pilots were in prometheus's so the battle was interesting to watch. I believe that mox could have one if he had just a bit higher skills, or it may be due to the fact that balfizar used terrain very well as he blew up mox's bot in the end.

BALFIZAR WINS!

Baglodush vs mara kaid ( yagel vs prometheus )
----------------------
I took the champions setup from the last time and went simple-joe with 2 light plates, 4 lasers, 1 demob. I knew my opponent was a yagel so I loaded up red ammo and then used terrain to outmanuever him. I wasn't playing on my higher skilled char, so bag had a big advantage on me with his high bot skills. Thus where I could hit him 4x he only had to hit me 1x. That's why I went terrain and eventually overcame him. Was a good fight and good practice.

MARA KAID WINS!

Kentario vs Tux ( prometheus vs prometheus )
---------------
Both ships were prometheus, and I liked in this fight how tux used the terrain a bit to avoid kentario's shots. However it did seem like kentario did a lot of damage on tux, and that's what lead to tux's defeat in the end. Both fought well.

KENTARIO WINS!

ROUND 2:

Kentario vs Kanogi ( Prom vs Yagel )

------------------------------------
I was hoping that kentario would defeat kanogi, however what lead to kentario's defeat can be summarized. Kanogi did some nice damage with his artillery guns, and I think a problem during the fight was that kentario got too close for kanogi, and kanogi in turn had a big opening to do some damage to kentario. Some reason kentario didn't go back
to terrain, or it was too late as the bullets from kanogi's guns shredded kanogi once again.

Balfizar vs Mara Kaid ( Prom vs Prom )
--------------------------------------
This fight was fun, with Balifzar winning in the end. Both of us used terrain, while balf hid behind it waiting for me, I moved carefully in to get him. Several points during the battle I had some significant ground on balfizar and was hitting him, however balf's dodging was excellent and several of my shots hit terrain. It was a very fun fight with the dodge factor, but balf proved better than my skills. Good practice for me!

Balfizar wins!!

Round 3 FINAL FIGHT

Balfizar vs Kanogi ( Prom vs Yagel )
------------------
We didn't know who would win this time here. Balf was a bit nervous that kanogi would shoot him up pretty well. Both used terrain decently as mentioned in the previous rounds, and the fight lasted very long. However balfizar prevailed again this time overcoming the champion.

BALFIZAR IS NOW CHAMPION!!!!

Mara Kaid and Bag go at it offline:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 … NVnfjUxsTI

PICTURE OF THE LAST FIGHT WITH BALFIZAR UPSETTING CHAMPION KANOGI, AND BAGLODUSH THROWING COLD OIL ON KANOGI'S FACE:
http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq18 … arwins.jpg

PIT STOP BOY IS READY TO FIX YOU UP AFTER FIGHT
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 … 2q0fjfBZ7Q

Awesome

Production lines up and going strong thanks to good friends and teamwork.

Nice work, any video?  Would like to watch and maybe learn some too!!!!

Inner Ring Excavations
Kciredor Nov --- Mining and Industry
Skao Nov --- PVP, when i get another account.

16 (edited by Mara Kaid 2011-03-21 00:09:03)

Weekly arena fighting tournament 3

REIGNING CHAMPION: BALFIZAR
FORMER: KANOGI

1st round Bag em guns vs decon with artillery -  This was a fight
with a prometheus vs a yagel, the yagel had em guns and just pushed
it on the prometheus. The prometheus didn't hit so well but he did have spunk. End result was bag pushed for win!

BALFIZAR wins!

2nd round mara kaid vs kanogi ( prom/guns vs castel missiles ) -
I tried a new idea using a sensor supressor, however kanogi
had a range and lwf and just kited me. lol it didn't go so well
as I went kablewy!!

KANOGI WINS!!

3rd round balfizar vs wave cursher ( prom vs yagel ) -
balfizar won, still wave had determination as him being a young char he went for the gullet.

BALFIZAR WINS!!

THREE WAY FINAL MACTH - BALFIZAR VS KANOGI VS BAG ( prom vs castel vs yagel ) - This would be interesting since balfizar was a good laser fighter, bag had good damage with the castel yet kanogi would have good range given his stratedgy to thsi fight. Kanogi could win it if he let the other two go at it. What would happen?

All fighters in this final match ganged up on kanogi! Kanogi was left in chat saying

"]00:04:30] <Kanogi> 2vs1 is no fair game sad
"

was left with balfizar vs bag

bag then went down saying

"I DIE WITH HONOR!!! RAHHHHHHHH!!!"

and balfizar won CLAN LEADER VICTORY!!!

PICTURE OF THE LAST FIGHT WITH BALFIZAR UPSETTING CHAMPION KANOGI, AND BAGLODUSH THROWING COLD OIL ON KANOGI'S FACE: (POSTED AGAIN FOR JUSTICE!! )
http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq18 … arwins.jpg

Kciredor Nov wrote:

Nice work, any video?  Would like to watch and maybe learn some too!!!!

we have videos of some, we've been doing this every week for fun. It really takes away from the monotony of the game and lets you try out stuff.

which are the best light bot for your experience for this arena?ewar(troiar,intakt,cameleon) are used?

alfri wrote:

which are the best light bot for your experience for this arena?ewar(troiar,intakt,cameleon) are used?

Only light Bots not Ewar.

This weekend, 3/26/11 we do team light bot tournaments. You and your friend team up in t1 light fit bot to have at each other and the winner gets pot + assault bot!

Props From RG.

=S=
sha

RG_Sha
Roving Guns: Commanding Officer
www.RovingGuns.com
"If it's not fun your doing it wrong."

This weekend we tried to move times so that EU guys outside our clan could attend, but not many came. Still we did a small 2 on 2 fight which was fun. We tried the following:

( kanogi & balf ) vs ( mara & baglodush ).

The fight was prom/yagel vs prom/yagel. Both were fit the same way I think. Though balf may have had an extra plate on. We choose kanogi as primary since he was deadly in his light bot with damage. We would then finish off balf next.

Here's how the fight actually went down:

1. At start our team used terrain to pull in balf/kanogi, this worked well as we frustrated them.
2. When they engaged in range, we demob'd kanogi, got him down and killed him.
3. Disadvantage was bag my teammate was low from fighting kanogi, so balf made quick work of him.
4. Then it was me 1v1 balf. Balf loaded sonic ammo during the fight and was doing considerable damage.
5. I did better then last time using terrain but I wasn't quick enough to switch ammo types lol wink.
6. I couldn't dps enough and lost.

Balf and kanogi won again on a team match!

THEY ARE ETERNAL CHAMPIONS.

I still encourage people to message me etc.

We hold the arena at 19:00 server time weekend on saturday usa. This does make the game go longer. we've held 4 past events etc.

Oh, sorry I missed it. sad

Did you post in General Chat? I think I was offline at 11 am my time, but the time variances always get me turned around.

I didn't right away, sorry. My mistake on promoting it, worry about people breaking it.

Had our first saturday event - Robot Racing done, was very fun:

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/post/23777/#p23777

Props to IBS/COALITION/M2S/RING/HUN for attending and having fun.