Topic: Nexus Module/Nexus EP skills

Maybe it's just me, but it seems that the devs got the effective output backwards with the nexus modules/ep spent into nexus skills.

As an example; someone can get lvl 1 nexus speed and equip a tier 4 nexus speed module and be at aprox 8% increased speed.

Another player can dump EP into said nexus speed skills, achieving say lvl 6-8, use the same tier 4 nexus speed module, and achieve aprox 10% increased speed.

That is a drastic difference in EP points spent for a minimal difference in output.

Wouldn't it make more sense for it to work in reverse?

My suggestions would be as follows:

1. T4 equipment unusable unless players attain lvl 4 in same type nexus skill and so on with lower tier equipment.

2. Change how the values are increased, giving more benefit from the EP skills rather than the way it is currently, with the module.

Just my 2 cents. /discuss

Re: Nexus Module/Nexus EP skills

Different nexus mods have different boosts per level, in accordance with the magnitude of the effect in game.  Considering the ammount of effect even a small speed difference makes in combat, the 0.5% I think it is per level in Nexus - Navigation you get is appropriate.

The Blind Bot -- watch your six, my aim aint so good these days!