Re: Arena

bad idea....

lol on these wow kids

A Fightnight thingy would be nice and i wasted some thoughts on it - its hard to come up with some specs since the bottypes arent balanced at all.

To make it balanced, youd need a lot of rules which would make organisation tricky.

3on3s between lights/assaults, assaults/mechs and mechs/heavies would be a start.

actually, right now, it would be fine if we had such an arena, just to test out fits, and to have demo-fights for different classes.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Too bad we can't battle syn-tech equipped insured mechs for profit ... *gallows humor* tongue

no new ppl will come tho these fights if they can loose something - in other case you should see them on betas, pvping with you. lossless arena should give ppl opportunity to test theyr skills and learn some basics of pvp - before entering real one so they shouldn't be afraid to loose something.

Have a productive day, Runner

So, a bot test range/area would be the thing were looking for. Arena gives a false impression.

Feel free to test your bots outside Uria. We will help you test.

Annihilator said: Walking careless onto hokko without masking is like jumping into a bathtub with the hungry 30cm piranhas (infestation)
GLiMPSE™'s CoolPoints™ Leaderboard

Heckle you should stop making a fool of yourself... i died 2 times in pvp in the hoop - overall - i guess you died more tongue

On Hoop I probably died a couple of times as well, I'll check tonight and update this response. I can also go round my alliance and confirm how many SK kills we have in the last couple of weeks, but I can't be bothered. I know for fact that it would be much larger numbers than anything your corp has killed.

If you think that's foolish, then long may we remain foolish smile

Annihilator said: Walking careless onto hokko without masking is like jumping into a bathtub with the hungry 30cm piranhas (infestation)
GLiMPSE™'s CoolPoints™ Leaderboard

35 (edited by Dromsex 2011-02-15 18:42:23)

Go ahead pls and put up that list - id be interested. I pretty sure its will be around ~10 overall. But realy, youd do me a favour if you can give me numbers and names. Thanks!

edit: if the <number is too high - we will get more termis on the road - i heard termis likes GG tongue

36 (edited by Kerry King 2011-03-13 02:34:14)

no losses system will attract more newbies to arena. after a couple of fights they will feel brave enough to get in one real

thats what i thought as well . its a good idea but i guess not for everybody . doesnt hurt anybody to bs about it though
could be a sort of gathering place to meet up practice combat and meet new players . fyi apologies for posting elsewhere on the topic