Topic: Support options - is there a phone or ticket system?

Hello, I'm having issues logging in.. where do I turn for help?

Re: Support options - is there a phone or ticket system?

Here.
What's wrong? Error messages? Screenshots?
You can also email support@perpetuum-Online.com

The Game

Thanks Alexander,

this is my post from the Bugs forum, (which I guess wasn't the right place, heh)

1st, is there really no way to create a ticket?  I don't see a way from the log in screen... and can't get into the game to see if there is an 'in game' method.. but don't see any  way to make a ticket on the web site either... this 'bugs' forum is the closest I see.

so first question is - can some one direct me to 'support' like a ticket or perhaps a phone #?

second question is - is there a work around or solution for this issue?

I created a character on an account that I have been paying for sense shortly after launch, I took advantage of the 'EP refund' and deleted all my toons, I didn't create a new character untill a day or two ago.

- upon my first log in, I could see my newly created character, however, when I tried to log in, the game would 'hang' on a black screen.

- I tried clearing what look like cash files, same result.

- I restarted my computer, and upon attempting to log in, I did see the message briefly on screen that said something like "Deploying to plannet" or "Deploying..." what ever it says when you leave the main hanger base area, to deploy to your bot.

I thought perhaps waiting a day or so might help, but so far, no change, I still hang, when I try to connect from the character selection area.

(by hang, I mean, that I can wait indefinitley looking at a black screen (I left it on over night once, or if I click around in the screen, or try to exit, I get the 'program is not responding, do you wish to wait, or exit' windows prompt.

Can anyone help? (or direct me to where to get some ... um..  support?)
---
and
---

oh ya... other accounts can log in fine.

and - after I started having this problem, I moved the files to it's own directory, deleted what I 'think' are cache files (they recreated upon trying to run the game,) and tried running this from it's own directory.

no results other than what I listed above.

thanks for any assistance or suggestions.
--

Since it is a bran spanking new toon, I would just delete it and make a new one, but with the EP hit, NO WAY! ya know? heh.

Havent heard anything about broken toons yet - so my guess would be a damaged installation.

The client is very small - id try a reinstall - it just takes some minutes while your waiting.

Sorry for the late reply.
The only support system is via email and these forums currently. It's only a small team and answering tickets all day when players can do it for them on the forums would waste a lot of time.

Locate the installation area, have you tried deleting the GBF file? If you have then check firewall settings, routing and if you get a crash log make sure you let it send.

It could be an issue with the character or your computer or your network. How old and how good is your computer?

The Game

support@perpetuum-Online.com

they will help you as fast as they can get in contact with you.

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

Are you limited by some sort of firewall or network shaper software?

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

new driver? Direct X correct? Firewall open for Perpetuum?