Topic: all T4 need [censored] grass?! I want refund for my wasted money!

So I just checked game after patch.

All T4 modules got "ninja added nerf". They all now need new component, that do not grows anywhere. According to help this new added "grass" will be hard to gain component.

So that makes all T4 stuff much harder to make. All T4 already need expensive component with can be obtained from beta islands only.

Adding more materials for new items is ok, but modifiing existing reciptes does not look fair at all. Devs even didn't annonce that!

So if it's a bug - fix it. If it's not - go play yourself, and I want my money back.

Re: all T4 need [censored] grass?! I want refund for my wasted money!

QQ

Annihilator said: Walking careless onto hokko without masking is like jumping into a bathtub with the hungry 30cm piranhas (infestation)
GLiMPSE™'s CoolPoints™ Leaderboard

patch :

Incubators

Incubators are basically player-deployable bio-mechanical breeding facilities. They are not plants by definition but they are using the same system like other plants and can be harvested with the same modules. The first item of this kind is the Noralgis and it is used to create Briochit, a new high-end component that is now an integral part of tier 4 items. Noralgis will not grow everywhere, you can read some planting hints in the ingame help. It can be planted on both alpha and beta islands, but will grow faster on the latter.

4 (edited by LethalRose 2011-02-04 17:26:08)

It will be ok.

Can I have your stuff?

NOOOOOOOOOOO MY T4 fit bots!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!

WTS T4 modules.

8 (edited by Dizi 2011-02-04 18:42:01)

Oki. Sorry for subj. It was 1st impression.

I was seriously upset by T4 "additional resource" modification. And still is. :-)

But "in whole" patch adds lots of fun, with roaming spawns and grass planting...

9 (edited by Phalanxx 2011-02-04 21:06:09)

I would like to think that this new dynamic was meant to be small objectives to be fought over in Beta to give more reason to PvP besides high speed roaming/raiding. If i remember correctly from earlier talks they were supposed to be destructible?

Quote from developer blog:
"This plant will contain a new harvestable material for use in the manufacturing of high end items. Beware of people trying to harvest or even destroy your crops!"

QQ

you can destroy it like any other plant - shoot with turret weapon on a friend that is hiding behind it.

i've watched m2s for an hour doing that during beta, while i was mining nearby. There are many things to do while beeing bored...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Siddy wrote:

QQ

Siddy, as difficult as it may be... At least make the attempt to be creative... ^^

If you can't kill it, don't make it mad.