Re: Any old vets from old eve online?

Galvano wrote:

Two years old eve player. I was on eve when BOB was defeated :-) and little before that :-)

Perpetumm is like eve but on ground.

I very apprecitate any effort, this game could be a new addicted game, and a big project (for money too...) for all game coder...

Is a good begin for me, the mechanism of the game is more simple then CCP game, but they can improve quickly... i think i will be here for a while (if my wifle leave me free.. :-)

I'm very happy to see this game, some improve for graphic is appreciate, but u have time... :-P

C u!

In eve is the old "Fly safe!".. and here?!?! :-))

"Keep stompin'!"

*moved*

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

EvE Player since 2005 Main Char Mo BIoS and still am. Enjoying both Games. Very much like the terrain side of this game. PO ist sort of the Dust514 for PCgamers, since this ist spose to be only for console  smile

Heads up for this game, you already got me hooked big_smile

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Eve Player since Evolution Back in January of 2004:rolleyes:
Still play but just getting old and need a change
this seems like the change I was looking for.

Eve player since béta (never stop), still active tongue

EVE Player that started few days after official release. Looking for something new and I think I have found it in PO. Unfortunatly I had no time to play PO since weeks :-(

Eve player since beta.  Took a few years off here and there.  Currently semi-active, but dislike a lot about the direction the game has taken over the years. 

I like the look of PO from what I've seen so far - reminds me of the early days, but also doing it's own thing.  Plus mechs are awesome smile

4 accounts in Eve still, 3 of which are below -3.5. Been playing since '06.

I spent about 5 years playing Eve, spent some time in Evol with BOB then IT. Last stint was in The Initiative. Had some great times there but Eve has just gotten so stale for the 0.0 players. Number of bots has gotten pretty out of control as well.

I played Eve, from beta.... Remember Zap and Moo too... I was in Bladerunners.

Was in BOB then went with 4 friends in to a C1 wh with BCs no T3 crap at that time and build our own Battleships then built 2 carriers in it. We effectivly lived in that Wh for 2 years just ninja raiding adjoining WHs and lureing the tenants to come in to ours hehehe. Never got back in to a huge alliance and quit after northern kicked DARA outta there little null sec space. account innactive. Loved Ishtar/Ishkur and stealth bomber blobs.

I have been in EVE at the beginning on 2004: FIX founder, Battle Angels and Outbreak member...geez, I'm freaking nostalgic....

Been playing EVE since Jan 06.  Joined Sniggerdly April 06, been with them 5+ years now.  I stopped being active about a year ago and I just last month canceled my 3 accounts.  EVE is a great game, but the blob & POS warfare got to be to much for me.  I doubt I will ever go back but you never know.  No you can't have my stuff. :-)

I played PO briefly in beta and for a month or two after release and then I left.. The game just didn't grab me.. a friend who still plays talked me into coming back so I'll be resubbing to PO, prolly today.

I've been in eve for a while... Started out in a little corp called NTZE. We were up in Vale of the Silent mostly. We joined HYDRA, stayed a while, then Majesta, Mostly Harmless... I fell off the radar for a while after that. Eventually joined back up with some friends, formed our own corp for about 6 months, then college started kicking everybody's butt so that stopped promptly. Then I joined SLBF, part of Vanguard at the time out in Syndicate. Short scuffle later and we landed up hiding amongst the Russians out in the drone regions. Still there today, farmin it up. Currently my eve accounts are unsubbed due to money issues (probably just for a few weeks). Got 2 PO accounts though. Loving it.

Anyone feel like buying an industrial/miner/salvager/golem alt in eve for 5 billion isk? Would let me resub my main for another year, lol.

Eve player xing up still playing eve atm hoping that CCP will see reason listen to players and turn the eve bus away from destruction. former Atlas alliance, former WI. of the former NC, and current member of atlas. 6 year player havent seen this game make any signifficant changes for the better recently but still hope. BTW CCP needs to FREE SHMAK

Can I haz your shoes and socks minus the fungus? yarr

so is there a eve only corp yet on here?

This is about the 3rd ex-eve thread. On one side it is good to see old pals meeting up, to see some names recognized. On the other hand this game is not Eve, I don't know whether the achievements people had in Eve will have any worth here.

I date from Eve Beta and spent 6 of 7 years in 0.0, been involved in almost every major war. But when I decided to come to PO, I decided not to use the same character names - I want to start fresh. I don't want this game to be another Eve, I want to help make it better than that. I do not play Eve anymore, technically I still have some subs running out. I am done with it.  Seriously, I will go play WoW before going back to CCP.

lol, wondered where u went off to.

Played eve for about 5 years was in roving guns/razor and III/ mostly harmless plus some solo time raising hell here and there. Main was futurekilled with my trusty logi sidekick Bellliquor. Anyway got tired of being blobbed and having a game turn into a job so I quit. Lets see how this goes...

Ex-GBC cool

72 (edited by NewSpartan 2011-11-01 20:24:59)

play eve from 2006 , i was in founder corp of SOT , after disaster in fontein i play some time in pandemic legion
respect to GK guys was good days in fontein ;-)
im with diferent name here 
but that enough i thing
eve going to die soon ccp just killing it and good times in eve is over
i finish with eve
i want fresh start here

P.P. btw we are here 3-4 people from my corp in eve we all are bulgarians from old Bulgarian Mafia Squad [BULG] ;-)
may be i will menage to drag some more tired old eve players here ;-)

NewSpartan wrote:

play eve from 2006 , i was in founder corp of SOT , after disaster in fontein i play some time in pandemic legion
respect to GK guys was good days in fontein ;-)
im with diferent name here 
but that enough i thing
eve going to die soon ccp just killing it and good times in eve is over
i finish with eve
i want fresh start here

Welcome to Perpetuum from another former 2006 Eve player!

The fresh start here did a world of good for me and I hope you enjoy!!!!!!!

Inappropriate signature.

im glad to see all of you guys here ;-) i feel you like old friends

75 (edited by Gregorri Davion 2011-12-05 15:56:22)

EVE player since 2003...

Started off in late beta with 31st wrecking crew,   then once launch hit i flew solo in empire then headed out to Stain with interstellar elite,  Had a kid and took a 18 month break.

Went back to join up with scooter1 in Interstellar Exodus (IEEX forever baby!) in Stain elliance / stain Empire.

Did the Stain/Fix war,  took another break,  came back when IEEX, Priory of the lemon and PMAS formed R0adk1ll alliance and took over Gem....

SMASHKILL (and yes the goon titan kill was awesome!  iirc Atlas was also in on that kill as we had just started working with them into our coalition)

WAAAYYY too much history for me to post/remember in one little spot smile

wish more EVE players would come tp PO as it is way better then Capships Online

Good to see some old EVE vets here.

may the pewpew be with you.