1 (edited by Stradivar 2011-01-24 18:17:52)

Topic: Join CIR! For Great Justice!

Join Glorious CIR, Crimson Imperium Reborn!

Fearless Defeиders!

Teяяifyiиg Aggressors!

Pioиeers of Iиdustrie, Tekиologie and Produktioи!

Speak with Mr Stradivar in game, or make your interest known here to claim your place in Nia's future.

For great justice!

"Rise like lions after slumber in unvanquishable number!
Shake your chains to earth, like dew
Which in sleep had fall'n on you:
Ye are many - they are few."

Re: Join CIR! For Great Justice!

Your efficiency will be improved ten-fold. Or else. cool

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

And kill Syndic, he's far to reasonable in private convo's wink

4 (edited by Mc Mannus 2011-01-24 19:28:19)

what syndic reasonable? The world is coming to an End......................... lol

Anyway, awesome corp, to bad we suck at pvp. Need Moarr pvp-experts.

And Miners, Moarr Miners.

Yes and i eagerly await a full sequer of Lollipops. Cola flavored with vinegar topping. (dipped in mustard)

Edit: couldnt decide on the flavors roll

Hey there Stradivar, good to see you are enjoying your home in your new corp smile

Yes Mr Coyote! I am indeed. It's been a blast, literally. Much more sympathetic to my timezone I think! I always missed the action with you East Coast types and ran often with CIR. See ya'll on the battlefield.

On a more serious note; Cir is still looking for cannonfod.. Erhj new members. lol

Cir is a very well organised Corporation, with a strong industry, mining fleet and Soldiers.
If you think you got what it takes to "Roll with the Russians" then feel free to contact Stradivar ingame.

(yes mr.Syndic, I stole your joke^^)

If you don't die in your first few engagements, you're not trying hard enough.

Join the Imperium and see the galaxy burn! lol

CIR Complaint Form

Still accepting new recruits.

Still recruiting, for great justice!

On a more serious note;

By joining you will get PvP. You will be part of a team that mines together, produces together, and fights together. When "nullsec" arrives, you will be part of the corp that will be heading out there. You will be part of a team that does not compromise and play politics, that does not juggle and backstab other corporations based on current flavor of the month.

No e-bushido will be shoved down your throat, merely common sense and decency - *** those who try to *** you over, respect those who earn respect through deeds not words.

There will be laughs, there will be tears, and more importantly...

There will be blood.

CIR Complaint Form

12 (edited by Mc Mannus 2011-02-03 12:24:05)

and lollipops, dont forget the lollipops.

13 (edited by Mc Mannus 2011-02-03 12:25:16)

“I believe in the brotherhood of all men, but I don't believe in wasting brotherhood on anyone who doesn't want to practice it with me. Brotherhood is a two-way street.”

If you feel the same way, join CIR

(serious business is Serious)

New owners of Koykili Outpost: CIR

The latest recruits have proven their worth, we have 10 more spots for combat pilots of all races.

Bonus cookies if you have an industrial toon capable of mining with a Termis/Riveler.

No requirements on experience, we will take you on if you pass the interview even if you started the game yesterday.

CIR Complaint Form

CIR now requires miners to bolster our successful Domhalarn beta island operations. Apply today!

4 slots left for combat pilots.

CIR Complaint Form

We are still welcoming Agents of all disciplines, or fresh players who wish to learn, produce and fight with us.

After the recent success of our recruiting drive, we are announcing 10 more open slots for combat/industry pilots.

Minimal requirement for combat pilots is Navigation 8-10, bonus cookies for those with Navigation 10. Everything else is irrelevant and will be easily incorporated in the war machine.

Minimal requirement for industry pilots is Industrial Robot Control 5, Advanced Robotics 1. Bonus cookies for industry pilots with their own Termis.

Lack of said skills can be overlooked providing we are satisfied in the interview (TeamSpeak 3 mandatory).

CIR Complaint Form

6 spots remain. Additional preference for extra cookie rations; pilots interested in Electronic Warfare.

CIR Complaint Form

Having attained some willing tackler / wrangler agents, CIR are still seeking active and aggressive combatants, produktive industrial types and ever willing miners into the corp. Contact me in game or submit an application to be considered...

This corporation is really awesome. As you all may have noticed, CIR sucks at PVP though ;-)

If you can look over that, it is a great corp, great people and you certainly can have some nice laughings listening to Teamspeak :-)

The core of CIR consists of very reasonable people with combat and industry chars which means the corporationspeople can provide deep insight of the game. Since the corporation is basicly a communists party (work for corp, get stuff from corp), it also provides robots at very reasonable prices to members. All important modules are provided as well if you show you are worth it.

Hail to CIR! Hail to Syndic!

<- donations welcome

Lies, all lies ! Syn who ? tongue

The People of CIR have executed a transport operation to bolster NIC income, shoveling in over 50 million NIC over a period of 3 hours!

Much lulz ensued when a would-be pirate attempted to gank our caravan and was promptly dispatched by the guards!

CIR Complaint Form

Syndic wrote:

The People of CIR have executed a transport operation to bolster NIC income, shoveling in over 50 million NIC over a period of 3 hours!

Much lulz ensued when a would-be pirate attempted to gank our caravan and was promptly dispatched by the guards!

Seems to me that the shores of Doomhalarn are safer than they ever were, a perfect training ground for new players. The brutal fist of CIR smiteth!!