Topic: Wormhole Attempt

Image 1

At Approximately 630 NLT, a group of pilots attempted to create a tear in the fabric of time and space, and tunnel into another universe. Through focusing multiple high-powered mining lasers onto a single point in space, it is believed that a wormhole can be created. The possibilities were endless, and the beams were pretty too.

Image 2

At 637 NLT, the area surrounding the test site began to vibrate, with a steady hum snaking it's way through the ground. The test point itself began to brighten and dim, as the lasers became distorted around it. The frequency of the lasers had been changed, somehow, and it now glowed a vibrant blue as the experiment carried on. No one knew what was going to happen next, but everyone could guess. I was betting on Cthulhu.

"Unfortunately, we hadn't expected anything to actually happen, and so did not have the sufficient power charges required by the inter-dimensional portal. Everyone was severely disappointed, and many bets had to be called off." - Pilot who witnessed the Test.
To celebrate this moment, our newsroom is proud to announce a limited set of Bronze Plates to commemorate this momentous achievement. This is one of the greatest breakthroughs in all of Hist-

Breaking News. Apparently this story was simply a false account of a certain pilot, (Identified as Nero Czan of the Gallowglass Corporation), who while on a very riveting (Rivet-ing) mining operation had become intoxicated on the job, and started shooting a fellow miner with his lasers in a supposed attempt to "take his arms." This pilot is currently under questioning, but no charges are being pressed.

This is Doug Wallace, of the Nia News Network, Signing Off.

*Static*

Re: Wormhole Attempt

At least this shows GG has some talent.  Good read.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Lol

The first pic is sweet!

I'll give ya a LOL on that one.

Honor Fidelitas Super Omnia

Have the DEVs looked into this as a possible cause of all the problems today?  I think it was pretty irrespsonsible to do this....

lol are we blaming GG for this now, instead of using the normal portal back to earth they tried to rip one open with a mining op.

Freelance Agent/Merc Suppling All With The NIC For The Job

980X XSPC Cooling, ASUS RoG Rampage Extreme III, 12 GB Corsair Dominator DHX 2000Mhz w/Cooling Unit, 2x GTX 580 SLi, Creative Titanium Fatailty Championship w/ IO panel, 2x 128Gb SSD, 4x 1.5Tb hdd, BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P8 1200W PSU - Multi-BootOS

nice cool

As long as you dont create Pentagramms with Energy transferer, to open a dimensional rift to Demon filled alternative reality, and someone has to find a soulcube and a BFG to close it again...

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

They were trying to break into the Eve-verse.

Thats it.