Topic: BLOOD IN: Shoot first, ask questions later

We shoot first and ask questions later, this is a corp, for the people.. After we get to know you, we'll try and supply all that we can. As sson as possible we will be providing Corp tech to the agents who participate the regularly.

Blood In is considered a tight knit and gamer oriented group of mature players, some coming from Eve Online.  We  respect other players, and approach the game with a serious attitude, working side by side to better the corp, which in turn benifits every individual, while having fun.  We choose not to tolerate abusive talk.

We are looking for players who will help to make the corp and themselves successful, regardless of experience, role, or timezone.  Most of our players are US/ EURO based, but we have an around the clock presence in the game.

Our current aim in the game is to continue developing a solid industrial base while maintaining our presense on the beta islands for PVP experience.  We have established a solid supply chain and a growing corporation.
We wish to keep it growing as our main goal, to provide you with everything you need.

We're stationing on the Domhalarn Beta island, and run PVP ops daily. Along with that we have access to the best mineral nodes  and facilities in the game.

Re: BLOOD IN: Shoot first, ask questions later

Good guys.  Sensible and efficient, and friendly on top of that.

Lo there do I see my father.  Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers.  Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.  Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.

Re: BLOOD IN: Shoot first, ask questions later

bump smile