Re: The Enclave is recruiting.

wow heretic I'm like your black brother.

We're all brothers here.  wink

The Enclave - A mature, friendly, and cooperative corporation.

Congrats to the Enclave on their new outpost!

29 (edited by HereticZero 2010-12-28 21:41:32)

Thanks Coyote, all made possible by being part of a good alliance.  smile

Here's the video I made of the initial fight.  My first attempt at making a video mind you.  tongue

Moyar Intrusion Event

HereticZero wrote:

Thanks Coyote, all made possible by being part of a good alliance.  smile

Here's the video I made of the initial fight.  My first attempt at making a video mind you.  tongue

Moyar Intrusion Event

First thing in the video is my being primaried in my Baph, haha. That's what I get for afking on Sehvoski 2 for hours every day? tongue

Good fight!

AXE JOKE ECORP N-A CIR

Enclave is a good bunch of guys, happy to roll with them.

Contact me in game via e-mail or PM for -CS- recruitment information.

Thanks L1fe3looD.  smile

They also love to shoot you as an ally until you blow up with your bot when you are chasing bugs on your own island!

Awww Blaster didn't get the memo ... it's not N-A's island anymore smile

Annihilator said: Walking careless onto hokko without masking is like jumping into a bathtub with the hungry 30cm piranhas (infestation)
GLiMPSE™'s CoolPoints™ Leaderboard

Hi Enclave, in game my main bots are Malarix / Malassy and I'm a member of The Older Gamers [TOG].  I'd like to thank those Enclave members who kindly came to assist our members last night, who whilst on a little mining run in Arganos were destroyed by Corp N-A. 

Your assistance was greatly appreciated.

I'd also like to comment on the general friendliness of all your members.  A 'hello' is always greeted with a friendly reply.  Nice to see another Corp with similar Ethos to that of TOG.

Take care out there and keep smiling.

Hey Mal. You guy seem like a good group of people so I'm happy to gave met a few of you. Hopefully when you guys are ready for an alliance you end up with us. wink

I just wanted to say, since joining enclave it has been everything as advertised. If you want a good mix of players willing to help with advice and time then this group is for you.

Malaric wrote:

Hi Enclave, in game my main bots are Malarix / Malassy and I'm a member of The Older Gamers [TOG].  I'd like to thank those Enclave members who kindly came to assist our members last night, who whilst on a little mining run in Arganos were destroyed by Corp N-A. 

Your assistance was greatly appreciated.

I'd also like to comment on the general friendliness of all your members.  A 'hello' is always greeted with a friendly reply.  Nice to see another Corp with similar Ethos to that of TOG.

Take care out there and keep smiling.

Whoops. Sorry about that. I misposted on my spy alt. This is my correct account. Quoted for great justice.

Bloody trolls are everywhere...

for that we get a bump cool

We are on a major recruitment blitz with an emphasis on North American, Pacific Time players.

If you want to be part of a rapidly growing Corp with a solid player base, that is extremely active in PvP on a beta island then hop in our recruitment channel and have a chat.

The Enclave is still recruiting any players interested in experiencing life on a beta island.  We welcome all types of players.  Combat, Industry, Production.  Doesn't matter.  wink

TS3 required. 

Join our "Enclave Recruitment" chat channel or visit us at www.enclavecorp.net

Top 3 Benefits of Enclave Membership

1) You can keep what you earn

2) Discounted Bots and Modules

3) Leadership focused on developing corp members over themselves

Join these guys! Good island, good benefits. Station, friendly. Respectful to their enemies.