Topic: killboard for perpetuum

does such killboard exist somewhere? if not would be interesting because for now it's hard (to say the less) to know what happened in any fight, because as said Hiram Warren Johnson (was thinking was Churchill for long) 'When war is declared, truth is the first casualty'

Re: killboard for perpetuum

The kill logs are in but the exporting of logs isn't.
If there ever is a killboard system implemented I would prefer if it was freely provided by the game and each corporation was given their own and could view it via the web/in-game interface.

Unofficial kill boards are just full of lies anyway.

The Game

In all fairness when I start pvping I'd like some way to stay anonymous on killboards or off of a killboard all together

Dont do a weed wrote:

In all fairness when I start pvping I'd like some way to stay anonymous on killboards or off of a killboard all together

Of course. There should be a way not to show any details about yourself. I would like it to show that you killed someone or died but it shouldn't say what you lost or killed unless you want it to. Keep in mind however that your death will be easier to "hide" than your kills which is pretty fair. If I kill someone I want to at least see it somewhere even if it doesn't publicly show what or who died. As long as my [my name > Killed > their name] shows somewhere publicly along with all the other kills I'll be happy.

The Game

Alexander wrote:

The kill logs are in but the exporting of logs isn't.
If there ever is a killboard system implemented I would prefer if it was freely provided by the game and each corporation was given their own and could view it via the web/in-game interface.

Unofficial kill boards are just full of lies anyway.

Devs dont need to provide  epeen tools if ppl want some they should code some like in steve

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Elbert Hubbard

Devs dont need to provide  epeen tools if ppl want some they should code some like in steve

But devs have to provide an api to make it possible for webmasters...

Strictly speaking we don't HAVE to, but there will be some sort of parsable feed at some point. I haven't yet started assessing all the security conditions and stuff for that, and there's no timeframe, but I'm sure somewhere down the road there will be an API you can nom nom data from.

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us