Re: DEVS I found a solution to your Internet problems.

I think they should host their servers here is South Africa. Then we'll all have *** latency!

looking at connection speed on speedtest.net  Hungary beat USA so the server can remain is Hungary
stats ignoring corporations and schools
http://i.imgur.com/6dozp.jpg

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Elbert Hubbard

53 (edited by Alexander 2011-01-31 15:26:04)

And what about routes to their current collocation? Speed are only 1 side of the story. Their connection speed could be above or below the average for all I care. It's not a home computer we're connecting to.. not anymore anyway. Oh the good old days.

I get at least three to 5 jumps just bumbling around their capitol city before it magically finds their server. This is a huge waste. With all these extra jumps it's a joke. The more jumps the more chance of packet loss. The weaker the route the higher the ping.

The Game

54 (edited by Outlaw 2011-01-31 22:19:49)

@Alexander
i dont have that problem 18 jumps until i reach the server whit 60 ping from my ISP the route jumps directly to interoute

http://www.interoute.com/node/150 to see interoute tubemap

@topic the only problem i can see is the database and how much money they can save for some ramsan http://www.ramsan.com/products/4

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Elbert Hubbard

American arrogance? Some I'm sure.. but down here in Texas, we know who beat the Germans and stopped them from taking over your whole continent. Twice! No need to be grateful, we know how hard it must be to always be in our shadow. It will be okay. Deep down, we are grateful for all of you (that are not hypocritical self centered bastards always whining about the evil USA) great historic peoples that have been the foundations of civilization for centuries. I for one think the Dutch have done so much right.. I'd love to live there. Regardless, we Texans know where the center of the universe is, and it isn't the US. (Somewhere around Austin I'm pretty sure)

Bubba died in a fire in his trailer. He was very badly burned and needed someone to identify him, so the morgue called his two buddies Jim-Bob and Billy-Joe.

Jim-Bob went in and and said "Yep, he's got burned up purdy bad. Roll 'im over," said Jim-Bob. The mortician rolled him over, Jim-Bob looked at his butt and said, "Nope, it ain't Bubba."

Not saying a thing, but finding it strange, the mortician brought in Billy-Joe. "Yep, he's burned up real bad. Roll 'im over," said Billy-Joe. The mortician rolled him over, Billy-Joe looked down at his butt and said, "It ain't Bubba."

"How can you tell?" asked the mortician.

"Bubba had two ***," replied Billy-Joe. "Two ***? That's impossible!" said the mortician.

"Yep. Everyone in town knowed Bubba had two ***, cause every time the three of us went to town, everyone would yell, 'here comes Bubba with them two ***!"

Well, let me tell you a good old Texas story.  Some Yankee from up north was driving through Austin one day(happens, border control isn't what it used to be ^^).  He pulls in to Billy Jo Bobs ribs, and walks up to the massive hard wood bar, and orders a beer.  The bar tender looks him up and down, shakes his head(pity most likely) and sets a 5 gallon mug of beer in front of him. The Yankees eyes bug out, and he says whats this?!? Your beer, growled the bar tender. Everything's Big in Texas.

Next, the Yankee asks if they have any pretzels to go with his beer. The bar tender reaches under the bar, and with one hand drops a 50 pound bag of pretzels in front of the Yankee.  The Yankees eyes bug out some more. The bar tender shrugs and says "everythings Big in Texas".  Then he goes off to tend to some of the regulars.

After a bit, the Yankee starts to feel the effects of all of that beer and pretzels. He asks the bar tender where the rest room is. The bar tender hooks his thumb behind him and says down the hall and to the right.  The Yankee (being a Yankee) goes down the hall and to the left, and falls into the indoor swimming pool.  He then starts yelling "Don't Flush it! Don't Flush it!!"... ^^

If you can't kill it, don't make it mad.

lol
Two very good ones there cool

@Tokugawa wink  yarr

We do not stop playing because we are old; we grow old because we stop playing. - Rose
-----
It has the worst community I have ever seen. Even worse than almighty Barrens chat. - gordiflu

Tokugawa wrote:

American arrogance? Some I'm sure.. but down here in Texas, we know who beat the Germans and stopped them from taking over your whole continent. Twice! No need to be grateful, we know how hard it must be to always be in our shadow. It will be okay. Deep down, we are grateful for all of you (that are not hypocritical self centered bastards always whining about the evil USA) great historic peoples that have been the foundations of civilization for centuries. I for one think the Dutch have done so much right.. I'd love to live there. Regardless, we Texans know where the center of the universe is, and it isn't the US. (Somewhere around Austin I'm pretty sure)

Is this what they teach at school in Texas?, no wonder JW Bush could not string together a sentence.

Olek wrote:
Tokugawa wrote:

Is this what they teach at school in Texas?, no wonder JW Bush could not string together a sentence.

^this.

Olek wrote:
Tokugawa wrote:

Don't blame us for Bush. He's known as "All hat and no cattle" in many parts. ^^  The Bush family has always been more Yankee than many are comfortable with.  One only has to look at their history to see that. As for The Shrub, he has many of the traits of a dry drunk. Given his past history, that too is to be expected.

Tokugawa wrote:

Are you Sarah Palin ?

This is how dumb you look --->  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyCsMrKQ45w

I think Toku just had a spudnut moment..

Greenleaf wrote:
Tokugawa wrote:

Are you Sarah Palin ?

This is how dumb you look --->  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyCsMrKQ45w

I think Toku just had a spudnut moment..

Green, you know, you seem much more likely to be a fan of Caribo Barbie than I would ever be... ^^  I'm more along the lines of Rothbard, Mise and Rockwell. Not to mention Jefferson and Paine.