Topic: say NO to Free Trials

plz Devs dont put a Free Trial yet, the last thing we need are a swarm of WoW kids spamming the chat

the recent recruit code is a good thing, maybe you should consider a affiliate code, free trial just let in ppl that have no interest, no idea about the game, ppl that take the trial just because they can 

my 0,02 €

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Elbert Hubbard

Re: say NO to Free Trials

I can agree with this, but on the other hand I recommended this game on an other, in the making mmo's forum and those who were interested turned it down because of the lack of free trial.

No worries, we don't plan to do free trials in the near future.
We know that this turns off many potential new players, but the play quality of our current paying customers is more important to us and this would be affected by an influx of trial players.

not before you have a seperated tutorial-island -> with local chat only, and free respec option smile

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

5 (edited by Outlaw 2011-01-29 16:20:55)

Seridur wrote:

I can agree with this, but on the other hand I recommended this game on an other, in the making mmo's forum and those who were interested turned it down because of the lack of free trial.

well if Devs will give us 3/5 recruit codes per month this problem can be fixed really easy smile

I'm loving this game and would be very much sad if it fell into obscurity, and although I dont quite agree with the no free trial thing I can see how a mad flux of trial people taking up server resources and messing with the market economy would be a pain in the ***. Liking this game as much as I do though, I would like to see it grow, and as mentioned before its hard to convince people to give it a try without a free trial. I dont mind waiting it out for the game to stabilize a bit more before getting an influx of new players, but frankly I would like more people to play with and play against; I get tired of the same old people all day long tongue.

the recruit program is on cool

Laoshi wrote:

then ask Devs to send you more recruit codes big_smile

Outlaw wrote:
Laoshi wrote:

Not my job to recruit for the game tongue.

Laoshi wrote:
Outlaw wrote:
Laoshi wrote:

Not my job to recruit for the game tongue.

i want to take the task

devs plz give me all the recruit codes assigned to her
tia

Every 30 day code you buy you get a 15 day code that lasts 60 days if unused. I am sure there will be places you can send them. There are many websites that would love to give away 1000 free 15 day codes etc..

The Game

Outlaw wrote:

plz Devs dont put a Free Trial yet, the last thing we need are a swarm of WoW kids spamming the chat

the recent recruit code is a good thing, maybe you should consider a affiliate code, free trial just let in ppl that have no interest, no idea about the game, ppl that take the trial just because they can 

my 0,02 €

Having WoW kids spamming the general chat, would actually up it's current standards !

The more the merrier

14 (edited by Voodh 2011-02-04 08:02:32)

Say NO to elitism.

Mara Gossep wrote:
Outlaw wrote:

my 0,02 €

Having WoW kids spamming the general chat, would actually up it's current standards !

I need more food ---- omnomnomnom trollllllllololol food!

Voodh wrote:

Say NO to elitism.

what logic you use to get the conclusion ?

17 (edited by Mara Gossep 2011-02-06 01:34:58)

GLiMPSE wrote:
Mara Gossep wrote:
Outlaw wrote:

my 0,02 €

I need more food ---- omnomnomnom trollllllllololol food!

Had you written that in general chat, you would have proved me right smile

The post I made should have included the forums !