Topic: Best use of two agents?

I made my first agent mostly combat.  I want to do some industry stuff and make use of all the goodies I find.  Since buying industry extensions from zero base would be to great, I must make another agent.  If I start my own corporation, and have both agents start in the same mega-corp, I should be able to use shared corp storage to move goods.  This would allow me one main agent to fight and play, while the other alt provides a little industry support.  I just started two days ago, so please let me know if this makes any sense...Thanks.

Re: Best use of two agents?

You dont have access to the starting corps. storage.

This is what i did but have a combat toon and a Merchant/hauler toon.
My merchant created the corp, i have storage that the combat toon can toss stuff into for the merchant to go sell, and can pull ammo and other needed items out.

Who the $#@% is stEvE?

Combat and indy are the best two choices.

Lege wrote:

Combat and indy are the best two choices.

Depends on what you want to do, for me it wouldn't, i like merchant, and hate staring at a chunk of ground/plant for hours.....Not really interested in building in this game, but like working the market.

Who the $#@% is stEvE?

Having a second thoughts on this one.  It appears that the price of duplicating certain extentions on both agents + cost of maintining corporate storage may be greater than simply training my fighting agent on the starter industry techs.  Anyone have a breakdown on this to save me the math?