Topic: Connection Issues -- How bad before a policy change?

I just lost a Termis and gear worth 7 million NIC because I couldn't control my robot for 45+ seconds.  I use the anchorfree.com tool to reroute my traffice to supposedly improve packet loss.  I contacted a GM and after it was investigated it was determined they could not reimburse me because it was against current policies.

The general connectivity to the server has become worse the past 3-4 days.  When will it be enough for the company to relocate a sever, improve bandwidth, sever issues, or routing issues? 

When no one from outside Europe is playing the game?

Very upset and frustrated.

Re: Connection Issues -- How bad before a policy change?

i have similar issues, going out with a termis to mine... and keep getting dc-ed. i don't think i'll renew the subscription due to the connectivity issues.

I agree...

Policy -- "we love taking money for subscriptions from non-Euro customers" but "sorry if you can't communicate with our server, sucks to be you, have a nice day"

Check this thread out:

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … ince-0122/

It's only a Termis though, but I get it, that it's principle. I can barely play the game right now, with constant rubberbnding from packet loss.

Perpetuum = Perpetual rubber banding

sad

may i ask you which policy you refer to?

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

He most likely died while afk in pvp and is blaming it on lag. If it wasn't pvp it would be reimbursed.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

It's been getting worse and worse from Seattle last week or so. Are there any ideas for fixing this?

It's going to be a long term killer problem if some solutions are not though of.

I am referring to the reimbursement policy.....

And no...it was not a PvP death.  I know better than to ask for a replacement if on Beta.  This event happened while actively playing (kernel farming).  The GM would not reimburse me.  Which led me to interpret their reimbursement policy as this -- "we love taking money for subscriptions from non-Euro customers" but "sorry if you can't communicate with our server, sucks to be you, have a nice day" 

If you die and they can't find a SERVER side communication problem then there is no replacement.  I couldn't control my robot for 45 seconds.  This is apparently not their problem, even though I followed their recommendations for the anchorfree.com solution to packet loss.

there is a clear statement about he policy:
http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … nt-policy/

instead of raging the forum war, you could have written that mail to the support.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear