Topic: More Landmark Filters

Add "Squad" and "Corp" to the filter list below Friendly.

Currently to remove your own squad you have to set them all to high relations and this can be an issue when they leave the corporation.

Please add the filter option, the less on the landmark list the better during PVP.

The Game

Re: More Landmark Filters

Go to Options > Gameplay and Set Standings relatitions display Priority as Corporations First, to solve that problem by now.

Who was born a gecko, will never be an alligator.
M2S - Menace to Society fraggin since 2009

No. That's not a solution. You misunderstand.
To remove your squad or corporation from the landmark list you have to set their relation green. You can't set your own corporations relation to itself (One solution would be to allow this)

Simple solution is to add the two filters I suggested. A Squad and a Corporation filter.

The Game

I do undestand you, alex.

I just noticed, that if the standings stays the way it is right now, using the method I referred in my last post, your landmark will update prioritizing the corporation and not the player. That way, if some1 leave your corporation, and goes to a rival, you'll get him/her RED and not GREEN, even if he/she is a friend.

Who was born a gecko, will never be an alligator.
M2S - Menace to Society fraggin since 2009

Best solution:

Add the ability to make custom tabs with filter options that allow you to switch between the tab you make ...

Tab 1 Name = "Friendly" Filter options = show only friendlies

Tab 2 Name = "Hostile" Filter options = show only enemies

Tab 3 Name = "Kernal" Filter options = show only cans & NPC's

etc etc etc

Ignore this message if this has been announced as a future update, I am lazy and have not been reading much lately smile