Re: Any old vets from old eve online?

Digi an communist did peep in perpetuum beta but left...

Siddy wrote:

Digi an communist did peep in perpetuum beta but left...

oh wow, wonder what they been up to, havent seen them in ages. Im surprised mad magician hasnt joined up to try and by the ultimate mech lol and go 1 vs 1000 and somehow manage to win lol.

only place for true ex m0o members to is m2s.

period.

Started Playing eve in 2005
was in small corp until 2006 then joined CVA and am CVA since...

allthough not active anymore since 2 years or so... I still have contact with the guys from my corp ...really cool smile

I hope this community will be as great as the eve community is and can be ... ofc U have to discard CAOD ...cos there be Dragons tongue

anyways nice to see lots of fellow eve players

cya in game soon

M2S for ex-m0o members, you're funny.

31 (edited by Sven Arundhal 2011-01-18 01:41:04)

Hey KaiTech,

We had the opportunity to fly together :-)
If I remember correctly, I lighted a cyno for your alt's Rorqual into Yong and I used to provide some stuff that you regularly ordered.

The name Phill Alutan rings a bell ? And Firman ? cool

Started mid-2007, never stopped big_smile
I am now mining in the far-east drones region. tongue

We do not stop playing because we are old; we grow old because we stop playing. - Rose
-----
It has the worst community I have ever seen. Even worse than almighty Barrens chat. - gordiflu

started playing Eve beta and when live I joined Oberon Inc. Those were the days we had some encouters with Lord Zap and company. Currently not active, I hop in game when I get free playing time ( 5 days trials) to say hi to my old m8's in OI/Morsus Mihi alliance yarr

Just started this game and I like the game interface, wonder why...
Being an absolute nOob at this game, I'm building EP and stuff. If there are any plans to join forces of ex-Eve players in the near future, gimme a call ! wink

cheers !

Kasparov

Depends on what you mean by old. I've been in EVE for more than five years now. But it looks like I'm done at this point. Incursions impact on mission runners and other such in high sec is the last straw. I've ended my subscription, and from what I understand I'm hardly alone. Its too bad, but success some times has that effect on people and companies.

If you can't kill it, don't make it mad.

I shot shrike the night he died in 46DP lololololol

xeus909 wrote:

I lit the cyno on Shrike that night for the russian caps.

Goons!

Breaky wrote:
xeus909 wrote:

Goons!

I helped kill the goon titan that jumped in a system near SMASH station!

I love GOONS though smile

Oh man, I think that was Deadtears titan... that was a pretty classic kill.

LOL Deathtear big_smile

Oh i remember the first Goon titan big_smile

I play(ed) EVE since public release. Started early with Corporation Adeptus Gattacus (ADGA), joined CFS Alliance, then Star Alliance. Tried fighting FA but since we had to many carebears and PVP newbs, could not win anything. Later on switched to Curse Alliance and finally had some good fights and campaigns going on :-). Good old days...

Breakyy wrote:

Oh man, I think that was Deadtears titan... that was a pretty classic kill.

Yeah deadtears titan loss was awesome. Sitting in TS listening to him rage about losing a titan to Smash was quite a fun night. Of course I think we need the obligatory, ''didn't want that titan anyways''

41 (edited by Alpha X 2011-01-21 02:17:48)

2005 player ... just login to change things atm though

Left corp aswell ... last service was with IT Alliance and last decent action was the Campaign to the North ... dam that was some fun fleet battles

Not sure if I will go back not anything serious anyways, maybe just crack out the Navy Mega with slaves and annoy some people in low sec ... X_X

Started EVE in 2006, still have two accounts sub'd, but was realizing lately that I log into the game less than once per week.

But I still visit all forums (ally, corp, EO.com) on a daily basis and keep developing & supporting my 3rd party app.

Sven Arundhal wrote:

Hey KaiTech,

We had the opportunity to fly together :-)
If I remember correctly, I lighted a cyno for your alt's Rorqual into Yong and I used to provide some stuff that you regularly ordered.

The name Phill Alutan rings a bell ? And Firman ? cool

Started mid-2007, never stopped big_smile
I am now mining in the far-east drones region. tongue

Wow yeah :-)

I remember you Phil, cool to see you here with us...
Hows' Firman AB doing ? still active ? ... and Jompa he still playing ?

cya in game soon

im not exaclty an old vet . i been w eve for a few years on and off
now moving away from it
i remember seeing this game a while back in beta and forgot about it
till i come across a good review .upon firing it up and playin a few hours last night
regardless if its got its similarities theres something here that eve is missing , and thats a fun factor . it welcomes eve players with some things thatd make you feel at home but invites you as well to see theres life besides Eve  .

Played since Eve's beta. Went pirate for the first 2 years of launch. Then went carebear with 10 macro miners and 15 total accounts. Left when I found perpetuum during alpha. Got bored after I had so much NIC I could do suicide roams with a AEON mothership in lowsec on a weekly basis. Never did get into a titan, even though I built 2 and owned a Avatar BPO. My main account still has a quarter of a trillion ISK on it + assets. I'll likely sell it for a few grand one of these days, anyone looking to buy? tongue

Oldest player still in the game. Perpetuum for life.
Original Founder of M2S, may it rest in peace. sad
"Hungarian Math" is defined by the dictionary as "Just like normal math, but where each equation ends by dividing the sum by Potato."
-Shoutout to "Stranger Danger" for the "potato" comment.

46 (edited by Sven Arundhal 2011-01-22 10:48:19)

Blackomen wrote:

(...) I had so much NIC I could do suicide roams with a AEON mothership in lowsec on a weekly basis. Never did get into a titan, even though I built 2 and owned a Avatar BPO. My main account still has a quarter of a trillion ISK on it + assets. I'll likely sell it for a few grand one of these days, anyone looking to buy? tongue

"Can I haz your stuffz pliz ?" tongue

Seriously, I was never that rich in all my eve-life, although I always got all what I wanted/needed (Rorquals, carriers, dreads,  and all the lesser stuff, no supercaps yet). Still, I enjoy Eve almost on a daily basis.

Perpetuum is now my second "big" game, even if I don't play it daily. It has such potential cool

KaiTech wrote:

Wow yeah :-)

I remember you Phil, cool to see you here with us...
Hows' Firman AB doing ? still active ? ... and Jompa he still playing ?

cya in game soon

Lot of things have changed, Kai.
I left Firman quite some time ago after having a few months break due to IRL. Coming back, i joined a corp/alliance if the far south. But this ended in being almost only PvP oriented. So I left again to go mining in the drones region.
Firman is still in the list of corps, but I don't see Jompa loggin in anymore. I had a talk once with Walen who is still loggin sometimes.
So goes the life.

Edit: typos...

We do not stop playing because we are old; we grow old because we stop playing. - Rose
-----
It has the worst community I have ever seen. Even worse than almighty Barrens chat. - gordiflu

Love eve, still active, same char, '06 though.  But looking back on it, that's 5(ish) years.  Longer than I have had anything but my gf-> wife big_smile.

Here's to another 5+ years, Perpetuum.

Breaky wrote:
xeus909 wrote:

Goons!

Breaky!

49 (edited by Galvano 2011-02-01 13:39:47)

Two years old eve player. I was on eve when BOB was defeated :-) and little before that :-)

Perpetumm is like eve but on ground.

I very apprecitate any effort, this game could be a new addicted game, and a big project (for money too...) for all game coder...

Is a good begin for me, the mechanism of the game is more simple then CCP game, but they can improve quickly... i think i will be here for a while (if my wifle leave me free.. :-)

I'm very happy to see this game, some improve for graphic is appreciate, but u have time... :-P

C u!

In eve is the old "Fly safe!".. and here?!?! :-))

'05 EVE bittervet reporting in.

EVE was a ridiculously fun game During the Red Moon Rising and Revelations I & II era, then they lost their damned minds and started changing all kinds of basic mechanics that made the game fun and then they turned null sec into easy mode for any alliance that held space.

Ever since then, I log in every once in a while when my alliance has a CTA, go blow people up or get blown up and then log back off.  There's really no spark there anymore.

I still have a couple of active accounts, but only because I'm just shy of 100 mill SP on them and that was always my ultimate goal in the game.