Topic: Any old vets from old eve online?

Just out of curiousity if there any old eve online vets that left that overcrowded blob shoot and are enjoying this game smile Btw if anyone is curious, Im from beta eve - m0o corp to Huff Technologies to New Dawn Rising smile Cheers to the brothers who are here playing this game. Pew pew for you all, see you in game.

Re: Any old vets from old eve online?

Beta player here too. Evolution from 2003 until just after Bob formed... Got sick of the blobs and alliances. Much prefer things here in Perpetuum.
Tekforce and Siddy are here too.

EveJunkie wrote:

Beta player here too. Evolution from 2003 until just after Bob formed... Got sick of the blobs and alliances. Much prefer things here in Perpetuum.

Tek is eh, cool, good to see some oldies here. PanzerGoddess aka TeamBETAalpah at your service smile

PanzerGoddesz wrote:
EveJunkie wrote:

Tek is eh, cool, good to see some oldies here. PanzerGoddess aka TeamBETAalpah at your service smile

Three year eve player here. My account is active in eve again for just playing around with a friend. I started eve in 2007.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

5 (edited by L1fe3looD 2011-01-14 22:08:35)

same timeframe as Grem here but I'm no longer active.

glad to see another vet rollin' around. Fly Safe 07 tongue

Contact me in game via e-mail or PM for -CS- recruitment information.

L1fe3looD wrote:

same timeframe as Grem here but I'm no longer active.

glad to see another vet rollin' around. Fly Safe 07 tongue

not active is a good thing I promise lol

Respect to older eve players. 2+ year vet. After m0o's time, kudos to m0o heard a lot about them.

Mara Kaid wrote:

Respect to older eve players. 2+ year vet. After m0o's time, kudos to m0o heard a lot about them.

smile....that seems along time ago...day of the Raven of doom lol, Raven on cocaine, 2 mwd, w/ heavy launchers with 1 torp lol - instant drive by tongue Or before bs it was the caracal of doom rofl. Thanks mate. But eve is over, time to tear it up here, game is really cool so far, loving it.

derp

Heidern, Serpens, and younggunz here among others, Played since beta, until this year, Flew with m0o, VOTF, Bob. Old school Curse Alliance. tongue

Five years myself, old burn Eden, GK, black squad crew checking in. *** capitals online tbh

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

12 (edited by Fluffy Pink Bunny 2011-01-15 04:19:30)

Jita wrote:

Five years myself, old burn Eden, GK, black squad crew checking in. *** capitals online tbh

always had good fights with GK... << i had alts in SOT was good times smile

Started feb 2004 played up until august last year and went back for the free 5 days they gave out recently to see old corp members.

Beta player here!

Lots of us

I played EVE from 2004-2007, had to give it up to get my life in order ... was massively addicted to it. Now I got more time for games and I'm loving this game so far. I used to fly with the old Curse Alliance in a smaller corp called Zoners, which later merged with Omega corp and a few others into Supremacy, which joined BoB. Flew with the greats of ATUK and left when their core did, soon after Destructive Influence formed. No going back there for me since I discontinued by subscription but I'm def eager to make a mark on this game!

"I was addicted to EvE but now I have more time for games so I'm picking up a game that is fundamentally the same."

As long as you have some way to explain it away, more power to you big_smile

->You just lost The Game<-

I still play eve, started in 2003, same character name yarr

sinister / omega corp / supremacy / 5 alliance / MC / various lessers

Katchin wrote:

great history. Seen alot of you guys through the years

Went from m0o corp / Huff Technologies / New Dawn Rising / Celestrial Angels - teamed up with Battle Angels and Burn Eden big_smile

PanzerGoddesz wrote:
Katchin wrote:

Went from m0o corp / Huff Technologies / New Dawn Rising / Celestrial Angels - teamed up with Battle Angels and Burn Eden big_smile

and ended up in ECORP

You just hit rock bottom, buddy.

Started up in the food chain and now look at you... (that is, if you ever were in m0o)

Siddy wrote:
PanzerGoddesz wrote:
Katchin wrote:

and ended up in ECORP

You just hit rock bottom, buddy.

Started up in the food chain and now look at you... (that is, if you ever were in m0o)

sure was. Like Sekk says there are some things and names he dont people, those were the two names I flew, I was with m0o in the northern wars and then went against them in the west, when evolution and black ?? something were over there. Cant remember. And y
Started up in the food chain and now look at you... (that is, if you ever were in m0o)[/eah your still the same guy....lol, which is good, dont change...er can you?

honestly the only ones I c missing you should fine lol are zap, commy and rev. But are they still alive??

I played PotBS with Zap, he's alive.

Bael wrote:

I played PotBS with Zap, he's alive.

really lol, have no idea what PotBS is but wth right. Last thing I remember from old m0o was leaving and joining up with TankCEO and Frankinator when I was in Huff...but eep...that be many years ago, zee mind dont work the same anymore lol.

I was never fond of Tank, he seemed like the kinda guy who'd steal your shoes and socks.