1 (edited by Samada Achadi 2011-01-15 22:32:58)

Topic: Manufactured: Whatever you want!

Want something in bulk? Fittings, ammo, bots? Don't want to mine the mins or find other components? Let me help you get some of the lowest prices possible!

Send me a game-mail with what you want made and in what quantities, I'll respond with a quote and an expected date of completion. You only need to pay when trading the goods to you in terminal, so there's no risk!

Time to complete orders will vary depending on how quickly I can source minerals and set up the production runs. Typically with the industry players I work with, it's possible to offer assault bots for as little as 900k!

Deliveries only offered at ICS-A.

(Some tiered gear may be available, please enquire.)

IMPORTANT REMINDER: If you're interested in the service, please send me a mail in-game! Thanks!

Re: Manufactured: Whatever you want!

glad to finally see things like this cropping up. Good luck to you in this venture!

Contact me in game via e-mail or PM for -CS- recruitment information.

Yes I agree glad to see stuff like this too. Shows the community is growing and players are setting goals etc.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Samada Achadi wrote:

Want something in bulk? Fittings, ammo, bots? Don't want to mine the mins or find other components? Let me help you get some of the lowest prices possible!

Send me a game-mail with what you want made and in what quantities, I'll respond with a quote and an expected date of completion. You only need to pay when trading the goods to you in terminal, so there's no risk!

Time to complete orders will vary depending on how quickly I can source minerals and set up the production runs. Typically with the industry players I work with, it's possible to offer assault bots for as little as 900k!

Deliveries only offered at ICS-A.

(No tiered gear currently available, it may be impossible to fulfill particularly large orders.)

For an enterprising young lad like yourself you should do yourself a favor and remove the bolded word from your dictionary.

But, I support what you're trying to do. Good on ya.

4x T2 Prototype Medium Missile Launchers please.

->You just lost The Game<-

GLiMPSE wrote:

For an enterprising young lad like yourself you should do yourself a favor and remove the bolded word from your dictionary.

LOL!

Well, I could, but then I'd need people to pay up front, which I don't want to do. tongue

Neoxx wrote:

Uh, well. I'll ask around, but I don't think any of my guys can prototype anything like that right now - sorry!

Thanks for the support, everybody! Please do mention this post to people you know need the service. smile

I'm looking for a bulk supplier of robots. If you can provide a decent break below market, i would be willing to purchase a great deal of stock.

Lyghtcrye wrote:

I'm looking for a bulk supplier of robots. If you can provide a decent break below market, i would be willing to purchase a great deal of stock.

The prices we can offer vary - send an in-game mail to me with exactly what you're looking for and I'll give you a quote!

Just a little bump and an update - we do have industry lines opening up early next week, so remember to send me a game-mail if you want something in bulk!

Samada has offered me excellent service at a very good price. I fully recommend this service, and I will continue to use it. Also free bump.

Looking for t2,t3,t4 laser tunings.

looking for affordable "Lithus" (Heavy Mech).
should be around 10-15M max.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Samada Achadi wrote:
Neoxx wrote:

Uh, well. I'll ask around, but I don't think any of my guys can prototype anything like that right now - sorry!

Manufactured: Whatever you want!

This world and it's false advertising brings tears to my eyes.

Just a quick heads up - I'm not particularly dilligent about checking the forums - if you need something, SEND ME A GAME-MAIL! tongue

Thanks!

Annihilator wrote:

looking for affordable "Lithus" (Heavy Mech).
should be around 10-15M max.

Gl finding it any time soon.  If they instantly researched it on parch day, the prototypes are probably getting ready to come off the line in the next day.  Doubtful theyll sell any before mass producing them, which will be another couple days for RE then the first run.

The first sles probably wont be as crazy as combat heavies, but 15mil this early is way too optimistic.  Good luck, though.

->You just lost The Game<-