Topic: Ignore/Block feature

As far as I know you can block someone in game. Can you do the same on the forums? If not can we get that added?

The Enclave - A mature, friendly, and cooperative corporation.

Re: Ignore/Block feature

that wouldn't work, would it? You'd see some stuff, others would see other stuff, etc... it'd get awfully confusing very quickly.

Contact me in game via e-mail or PM for -CS- recruitment information.

L1fe3looD wrote:

that wouldn't work, would it? You'd see some stuff, others would see other stuff, etc... it'd get awfully confusing very quickly.

Especially with quoting.

Oldest player still in the game. Perpetuum for life.
Original Founder of M2S, may it rest in peace. sad
"Hungarian Math" is defined by the dictionary as "Just like normal math, but where each equation ends by dividing the sum by Potato."
-Shoutout to "Stranger Danger" for the "potato" comment.

I fully support this, I assume you'd like to block Savin, he does drivel on at times yarr

If we get the ability to block people on the forums, and maybe block the threads they create as well, I would just start posting really helpful stuff just for the people that blocked me.

This sort of feature doesnt really work well in a forum, dude.  Maybe for PM's or something, but I doubt you're getting PM spammed...

->You just lost The Game<-

HereticZero wrote:

As far as I know you can block someone in game. Can you do the same on the forums? If not can we get that added?

You could always stop visiting the forums... i mean ***.. most of your members aren't allowed to post here anyways might as well just go whole sale and tell them they can't read the forums either.

Let me know if Neoxx or Glimpse have said anything ... i've got them blocked on the forums, so I kinda keep missing their posts.

Annihilator said: Walking careless onto hokko without masking is like jumping into a bathtub with the hungry 30cm piranhas (infestation)
GLiMPSE™'s CoolPoints™ Leaderboard

Yeah, I'm gonna block all m2s members, whiny little beatches.  Will I still be able to see my own posts though?

Jelan wrote:

I fully support this, I assume you'd like to block Savin, he does drivel on at times yarr

+1

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Come on guys, be fair ... I realise I myself have been overly harsh. Savin has indeed achieved something: He is the most embarassing feature of these boards (yes, that is quite an accomplishment considering the competition). He reminds me of a misbehaving child at the dinner table, who always interrupts the grown-ups trying to have a conversation.

Savin, it's not always about you smile ... and yes, it is perfectly alright to mine alpha with your Argano. But no, that doesn't make you an authority on Perpetuum geopolitics.

Annihilator said: Walking careless onto hokko without masking is like jumping into a bathtub with the hungry 30cm piranhas (infestation)
GLiMPSE™'s CoolPoints™ Leaderboard

Blocking Private Messages perhaps but you don't even have to read those and if someone is stalking you through them just report or ignore.

Block feature not needed. Brain required.

The Game