Topic: Can I lock Extension usage?

I got tired of travelling between Alpha bases to see what is in local storage, so I created 2 alts, but I don't ever want to spend EP on those alts.

Can I lock the Extensions for a character, so I don't accidently spend EP in a drunken stupor?

2 (edited by Alexander 2011-01-12 18:00:53)

Re: Can I lock Extension usage?

Err, No. There is no feature for that but it would make sense to have just waited for an assets window.

Just don't spend EP on pointless alts. It's a good way of weeding out who should be here and who shouldn't. Harsh but true.

The Game

Obviously Alexander hates drunk people.

Edit: Troll removed - DEV Calvin

You could possibly use the "starred extensions" feature.  Just star every extension on your main and none on your alts.   Then, filter out non-starred extensions so your alts show none of them!  It will be saved on the client so if you log into other characters it will still be there.

->You just lost The Game<-

Something similar to this for perpetuum?

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/2538

Great idea... i hope they move this to the top of their list of things to do.

Hey, I really *hic* parish...appursh...I'm glad you like it. An another thing...when *burp* scuse me...how come i havn leveled up yet? thash ridiclus! *hic*

Foo wrote:

Hey, I really *hic* parish...appursh...I'm glad you like it. An another thing...when *burp* scuse me...how come i havn leveled up yet? thash ridiclus! *hic*

1/10

Aww, I was really hoping to get your approval. You mean everything to me.

Foo wrote:

Aww, I was really hoping to get your approval. You mean everything to me.

3/10