Topic: Few Questions

Hi,
I'm Total Newbie here [just started] and I have a few questions about Perpetuum because I haven't found exact answer anywhere. I've done all points on Rookie checklist and I'm still inside tutorial.

Here are the questions listed in no particular order:
-Is there a possibility to change movement parts of any robot [if so then how], Eg. Caterpillar tracks?
-Can I change/customize other exterior parts of robot, Eg. chassis, head?
-Can I build Robot from scratch/salvage
-Can I use Every weapon on every Robot?
-Can I craft new weapons or modules being totally different from what are now (that haven't even been in-game ever before)?
-Can I change colors of Robots at least later in-game?

I may come up with other questions if I ever needed.

Re: Few Questions

hi

no
no
oh what? you can create robot and it's fit using resources and blueprint if that's what you mean
it's all depends on robot slots so no
no
no

sure, fell free to ask

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Thanks for replying,

I have new questions:
-Can I craft new weapon that has different appearance/model or visual effects?
-Can I return to tutorial (after leaving it) if I ever needed?
-Can I permamently disable auto-fire weapon after I deploy robot instead of uncheck "Automatic" in battle (It's always checked, and I prefer to have that unchecked/manually control weapons)?
-Can I switch factions after I've chosen one?
-Will I be able to travel to different islands (after tutorial) from other factions?
-There are some robots/weapons/items that I can't buy in tutorial. Will I be able to buy them after tutorial?
-Are devs planning on adding that feature for customizing Robots/Hybrids?

No
No
No
No
Yes
Yes
No the game is dead and they haven't give a *** about it in years.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

I got questions too:

Can I kill tier 5 Heavies in an Arkhe mk2?

How long since you haven't seen this? http://www.perpetuum-online.com/~gargaj … rporations

Where are the game servers now, I lost track?

Will Zoom ever post again?

tongue

RIP PERPETUUM

No
Omg look at that ***
Zooms bathtub
No, he's stopped even pretending to care and now spends dozens of hours playing games instead of pretending to develop them

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

7 (edited by logicalNegation 2017-07-21 23:42:11)

_Racket_ wrote:

-Can I return to tutorial (after leaving it) if I ever needed?

No, but you can create a new character and leave that character in the tutorial indefinitely to muck-around and do things with no consequence in the real world or affecting your main character.  --Just remember not to exit--

_Racket_ wrote:

-Can I switch factions after I've chosen one?
-Will I be able to travel to different islands (after tutorial) from other factions?

In name, and character history/career, no.  But your "faction" that you pick coming from the tutorial is not anything more than a few starting skills at low levels and a couple of bots.  You can earn more EP and NIC than supplied by this starting selection in minutes, and you can invest skills freely into other factions.
Also your starting location means nothing, you can move anywhere you like with no greater consequence than any other faction.  You can do assignments for any faction, use any factions' bots, move about on any factions' island, etc.

_Racket_ wrote:

-There are some robots/weapons/items that I can't buy in tutorial. Will I be able to buy them after tutorial?

Yes.  if you can't find them use Remote Markets.
If you still can't find them, stop looking at T2, T3 or prototypes, no one sells those.
If you still can't find them, talk to me, post on any one of my market request threads, and I'll make sure there is that type on global markets (probably hersh) shortly following your request.

In summation to most of your other questions: this isn't robocraft.
Finish the tutorial, read Zortargs Guide, join a corp.

Also, ignore all/most of people on forums.  Most do not even play or haven't in years.
See you in game. o/