1 (edited by ADFormer 2017-05-30 21:13:19)

Topic: Giants!

I was thinking of a new line of super robots, kind of like the Titans from Eve. They are huge over-powered and cost a TON making them EXTREAMLY hard to get. I was thinking the Theodical giant could be called the Behemoth which is a huge 6 legged beast with a giant laser eye, the Pelistal giant could be called the Armageddon which is a giant vehicle with giant tank tracks that fires with a giant missile launcher on top, I would say it could be most comparable (in my mind) to this unit in a game called Supreme Commander http://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/eee602 … 50-80.jpg. Next would be the Nimqol giant which could be called the collossus which would be a sky scrapping mech with high speed acceleration bullets, and finally the industrial giant which would be a 4 legged spider like bot that has a giant mining/harvesting laser on the bottom. Also if anyone wants to help I think that the devs need help and maybe in the comments show that they can have support, assuming there really is someone, I would do it myself but I'm to young and I lack the knowledge to help...

Re: Giants!

That was my favorite ship class in EVE smile
Although I haven't flied Titans very often, but smaller capitals were the best part of my game.

By the way, i think those bots can also be done as flying tech. Like saucers, or some kind of barges in atmosphere. As an alternative way to deal with it's size. For the server it can be just another bot which can go through all mountains, buildings and trees.

... not gonna happen anyway.

Yea.. let's introduce titans into a game that can't even bring 10 people to the field. Brilliant idea.

If they implement my Seraph I'll be back. Lots of people will, actually.

Thing is, that they ain't going to implement Seraph.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Thats one thing I think would happen if all the bots I created would do, also what is the "Seraph" ?

6 (edited by Line 2017-06-01 16:48:16)

Seraph is a Destroyer-class robot. There should be 2 more classes after the Heavy Mechs - Walkers and Destroyers.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

That drawing is awsome! So based on the looks of it, is it theodical?

ADFormer wrote:

That drawing is awsome! So based on the looks of it, is it theodical?

come on, after so many years, you could at least write the name right big_smile

well, it has mostly lasers, but also rails and missiles... and even a Buzzsaw - > may be factionless

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

come on, after so many years, you could at least write the name right big_smile
well, it has mostly lasers, but also rails and missiles... and even a Buzzsaw - > may be factionless
*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

Oh lol I never noticed that I was spelling Thelodica wrong... I have been pronounceing it The-od-di-cal...

oh, opps I did the quote thing wrong as well neutral

I throught about bots with L-size (Large size) stuff, and I seriously second to implement those next big_smile

Man Gan wrote:

I throught about bots with L-size (Large size) stuff, and I seriously second to implement those next big_smile

heavy mechs are in theory already able to fit large weapons
and to be precise,
large weapons are already ingame:

Heavy Weapons Seth match

maybe zoom is absent for so long because he needs to learn how to combine the existing robots with the existing animations of the large weapons (which are mounted to gamma turrets if you did not notice up to now)

Well I have a 3D modelig app, I'm no artist, but I made basic models of the first 3 robots (not the industrial one), I would show them to you guys, but I have no clue how...... hmm