Re: Make Perpetuum great again

ADFormer wrote:

But really I think this game is great the way it is, it just need a little population boost.

are you *** high?

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

ADFormer wrote:
But really I think this game is great the way it is, it just need a little population boost.
are you *** high?
Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."
Report Quote

Nope, I meant every word I said, and everything I said before that comment you quoted, litterally the only thing I see wrong with the game is the population, as far as graphics, gameplay, and pretty much everything other than the lack of population is perfect in this game. See you guys are trying to get new players to come in, but I would much rather old players come back instead of new players come in, and current players to stay, and if this wipe happens, I garentee you that at least one person will quit playing, not saying I will, just saying more than likely, somebody will. I mean if you want critisism of the game, there is the cancle button that never works when deploying from a terminal big_smile

oops quoted to much lol

129 (edited by Rowboat 2017-06-20 05:31:13)

ADFormer wrote:

See you guys are trying to get new players to come in, but I would much rather old players come back...

No, you wouldn't.

ADFormer wrote:
See you guys are trying to get new players to come in, but I would much rather old players come back...
No, you wouldn't.

So your saying that I wouldn't want old players to come back? Welllll I'm pretty sure I do.

ADFormer wrote:

ADFormer wrote:
No, you wouldn't.

So your saying that I wouldn't want old players to come back? Welllll I'm pretty sure I do.

He says we wouldn't because some of us older players tend to be really toxic when enough of us are active, and he is saying that it would be generally more healthy if you got fresh blood in rather then having nothing but bitter vets running about.

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

He hasn't pissed off peanut yet.

I thought Inda said there was going to be an announcement or something soon.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Perpkill is shutting down. One announcement per year, we reached the limit sad

134 (edited by Line 2017-06-20 18:50:48)

Ville wrote:

Soon(tm)

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Line wrote:
Ville wrote:

Soon(tm)

Who ?

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

I'm actually curious now, who is peanut? hmm

look waht you did Ville.

you've put peanut and anouncement promise in one post and voila! - the only thing everyone cares - is who is the peanut.

ANNOUNCEMENT INDA DID YOU PROMISED THAT??

lol

Lets just say if you piss off peanut, you'll never see the waves coming.

Khetar wrote:

Well its not an official perpetuum announcement so there is still hope! (I hope)

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

That is peanut: http://data.nimages.fr/peanutytf.jpg

Gives you allergies if you are weak.

I speak broken English.

Beast hopes that trere is still hope. So let's hope his hope is not just a hope.

Khetar wrote:
Well its not an official perpetuum announcement so there is still hope! (I hope)

So isn't perpkill just that place that monitors battles and kills in PvP? Whats the big deal?

144 (edited by Recognizer 2017-06-21 19:32:42)

-insult removed -

I'm no fan of jita but I bet his insult was probably justified.

So also I want to see, if you guys manage to buy the game and "fix" it (which disagree with a ffew things that have been discussed here) and you guys wipe everyone of everything, for those of us who got the bonus packets for perpetuum, do we at least get the300k ep and ~9k and mods from them? If not can you give refunds? because I spent $45 on all the packets combined for my 6 characters!

ADFormer wrote:

So also I want to see, if you guys manage to buy the game and "fix" it (which disagree with a ffew things that have been discussed here) and you guys wipe everyone of everything, for those of us who got the bonus packets for perpetuum, do we at least get the300k ep and ~9k and mods from them? If not can you give refunds? because I spent $45 on all the packets combined for my 6 characters!

You on crack bro.

I speak broken English.

No one is going to buy the game because zoom is never going to sell. Maybe they will default on loans and the game will have to be sold but if they can manage it they will keep the game going even if not a single new player joins in a year

149 (edited by Inda 2017-06-22 15:49:03)

Jita wrote:

-insult removed -

Recognizer is Anni? to be clear.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

150 (edited by Inda 2017-06-22 16:02:56)

Gwyndor wrote:

No one is going to buy the game because zoom is never going to sell. Maybe they will default on loans and the game will have to be sold but if they can manage it they will keep the game going even if not a single new player joins in a year

Why would you do that? Without anyone to play its a bit pointless to sustain(The servers not that cheap).  Also they would need to do something thats my opinion, dont really need to sell, but change some strategy, or get a partner or so.

Energy to Earth!