Topic: Greens and tunings!

This is just a bit too OP, the greens can use all tunings in head without any drawbacks, but another factions are facing serious accumulator issues with 2-3 tuning!

Need to change that, need further investigation but, just with some insight its clear already.

Re: Greens and tunings!

Simple solution, revert diminishing returns changes and find a better method of balancing for diminishing returns, like decreasing damage percentage gained per tuning equipped instead of ruining the cap stability of the majority of bots in-game.

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

Hell limit the number of tunings!
That's the whole purpose of the new accum penalty right?  If the penalty is designed to kill fits with too many, just make it a flat limit... that will control the exponential explosion you get with higher-tech modules, and therefore becomes easier to calculate max dps on one bot vs another.

+1 revert the last balance, make the Echelon great again

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

5 (edited by Rugerx 2017-06-11 22:33:20)

I don't think they can figure out how to make it diminishing returns which is why they ruined 2 factions trying something stupid... at least roll back to the previous balance it still wasn't great but better than it is now

a two tuning waspish will kill another assault in two vollies. The patch needs reverting as does the one before that.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

and a full tuning gropho will one volley all npcs but elite bulls

What I am curious about is how missile damage apparently got so powerful, they only changed the rate of fire and should not have changed the damage capacity as far as I am aware.

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

9 (edited by Rugerx 2017-06-12 05:42:06)

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

What I am curious about is how missile damage apparently got so powerful, they only changed the rate of fire and should not have changed the damage capacity as far as I am aware.

fit one up and see. a 6 tuning gropho has 1465.25% damage and only costs 27.73 ap per missile

Rugerx > 819.44 damage > Artemis
Rugerx > 867.14 damage > Artemis
Rugerx > 924.25 damage > Artemis
Rugerx > 1631.59 critical damage > Artemis
Rugerx > 893.48 damage > Artemis
Rugerx > 831.94 damage > Artemis
Rugerx > Destroyed > Artemis

Pretty sure Zoom is gonna wake up from his grave just to publish a new balance patch lol

I speak broken English.