Topic: Tomorrow... What does the Future bring?

G'day everyone!

So whats going on with the game & what does the future hold?

@ the Devs, whats going on guys? What do you want to do with your game?

Or has winter finally come & the end is in sight?

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Re: Tomorrow... What does the Future bring?

The end came when the mission nerf happened. A lot of folks stopped doing them and the population which had started getting better faltered. Some die hards still stuck around for the new bots but instead of doing what eve does and making them amazing and nerfing they made them suck from the start.

The problem is the Devs just don't understand what they need to do, if someone with common sense bought the game it would succeed.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

I would very much like to hear what the Devs have to say.

4 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2017-05-28 18:08:12)

logicalNegation wrote:

I would very much like to hear what the Devs have to say.

Thats the trouble, there have only been 2 posts from Dev zoom since the release of the last batch of syndicate robots 3 months ago, and that was mainly helping someone out with something on the perp wikia.

For whatever reason, we basically have not heard a single word from the devs about whats next in 3 months or more.

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

I can say something (hopefully not forbidden).

There will be some news soonish in a month hopefully, and don't ask anything else pls. can't say more.

I already made some conversation about Perpetuum future, lets wait a bit and then discuss when we have some answers/ news.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Looking forward to some news smile
I am like many others just lurking around the forums, only doing a little bit of production in game. But I havent given up hope quite yet smile

Soon(tm)

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Winter is coming... (c)

The Silence is Growing.