Topic: Hello

I havent visited Perpetuum in a long time. How is activity nowadays?

Re: Hello

As active as my mojo when I see Baglodush.

N.B.
It's empty.

I speak broken English.

Hmm as far as I remember Perpetuum it never had many people, more in the 20 to 50+ people range depending on time, though usually the ones played were quite dedicated. I think most I seen was 62 accounts online and lowest like 6 months or so before steam was like 8-10 at all times but I thought over time it would get more people, especially being on steam too. Then again even games on steam do need some sort of promotion around too. On the bright side from what I see on news page there were updates fairly often

At Steam launch there was like ~500 players in general chat.

If you want a better idea, check this graph: http://content.perpetuum-online.com/fee … ph_600.png

You can still find a few people to do whatever PvE you want but PvP is dead.

I speak broken English.

If you look, you can find people.  But it is at an all-time low currently.
So I'd say learn to be self-sufficient or find a corp.

I see, I still play EVE too, and looked for a second game too but after what you said I will consider it. I mean it would be bad if I cant even find ammo on market for example and while I played times were averages were quite low(before steam release) the people that did play were quite active

7 (edited by Gekko 2017-05-01 11:20:45)

That's must be because leveling is too hard!
Or price of death is too high!
Or tutorial is too long!
Or fitting is too complicated!
What else could it be? roll

For markets, always view Remote Markets.  Obscure local terminals are likely not stocked with anything outside of NPC orders.

To this issue many corps have internal markets, most of which are always stocked for hard-to-get essentials, like T4's and bots mk1/mk2.
Finding these on the general market however is more difficult, which is why people end up joining corps when general population is low.