1 (edited by Inda 2017-04-07 21:21:53)

Topic: Can you help a bit?

Hello everyone!

There is an older player who come back (socom45), and try to help the game a bit, and make some advertisement, with youtube videos and blogposts from a big gaming community.

lets help them, lets show a bit more activity!

More info to come!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: Can you help a bit?

cool

(socom45) i will do my best guys and please if i can use your help it would be greatly apreciated

Who are you?

I speak broken English.

I am curious what gaming community you are from? I have not played much in the last few weeks but I don't mind hoping on if it helps the game.

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

Well with the population as low as it is, you have free reign to curate the videos as you like with no interference XD.
You should make a larger announcement when you have a date/time so that others may see it and call their friends back to the game for the event.

I am glad this is happening, wish it happened earlier while there was still an active population to see it and greet any newcomers.

You also have my permission to use my screenshots: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 … pid=223410
If you need filler material for your posts.

Interesting.

AFK miners, arise roll

socom, I suggest to share the link you have,

every help can be good thx guys!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Lol Socom, lol.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.