1 (edited by Aaron Sool 2017-03-18 15:38:45)

Topic: Roadmap?

I just wonder whats in stall for us next now that the syndicate bots are out. What r u workin on atm?

And again, is it possible to set up a donation system, so you could outsource stuff like graphic updates that I mentioned in another post. Cause I think if you did update the graphics, you could introduce different skins etc to sell for the mechs, and take in money that way as well. But during current graphics, there's hardly any1 that would put up money for something like that. Except the most hardcore fans maybe. I know StarVault did donations successfully with their sandbox game Mortal Online. So it's doable. You have nothing to loose with at least trying it.

Re: Roadmap?

+1
Althoug I doubt it'll happen.

+1
Players have been asking for ways to toss money on the devs for years.
New bots, pve content, paintjobs or graphic update... there have been many good ideas, and a lot of people willing to invest in the future development of this great game.

Yeah, it baffles me that they just dont try it. I would easily donate if it ment that they, themselves, could continue developing the game. The sooner they do it the better.

there might so some issues preventing them to collenct money, like some law, or taxes, or whatever. so I believe that Zoom can just post here some account info, like, for Nian welfare or whatever

or 3d-guy could just stream himself working on the new robot model so we could watch and donate

lots of possibilities tbh

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

+1

Srsly. As I remember it the DEVs used to communicate alot on the forums. But now it's quite dead. I think many, with me, wanna know what you have planned for the game. We are also many that would like to help you out to get the game into a state where you can actually start adverticing for it. Come on now. We have reached out a hand here. So at least communicate with us.

I am new to the game and don't normally post on game forums but I felt the need to regarding this topic. I found perpetuum on steam this last week and decided to try it out. This is exactly the kind of game I have been looking for. I for one would happily throw extra money towards the devs of there was an option for it. Even a simple donation button on the web site would probably see people giving money towards the development of the game. It wouldn't take near the resources to set that up compared to kickstartet. I'm sure there are probably other people who would feel the same way. My thought anyway.

you can donate with booster packs

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

10 (edited by Aaron Sool 2017-03-21 07:07:20)

Annihilator wrote:

you can donate with booster packs

I wanna know what Im donating for. And how much is needed for it. On Mortal Online the DEVs did and are still doing this with several things. http://www.mortalonline.com/donations/ Now they already met their goal for "Character Animation" that has now launched with "This immense update replaces all character and armor art, from the models to their skin and all-new customization options". But they take that money, and hire some1 to work on that for them. Something similar could easily be done here. For graphics for instance.
I wanna know what the DEVs could do with the money we might contribute. Right now it's silence. A booster pack here and there wont change that. Sure, if they say. "Buy 1000 booster pack and we can do this and that". Then I would buy it.

I guess they just don't like to communicate and maintain the community even a little.

If you browse the forum for a hour or so, you'll find amaizing fail stories about how players collected a money and ask an artist which worked on this game in past to create some new models, he agreed and done something, but guess what? Devs didn't even answer. There was videos of new effects and arms animation(holster weapons), a pictures of work-in-progress Shiva model. But potato.

And they reject Steam friend invites. Boring.

Don't get this post wrong, I like this game even as it is, and it's good to see someone is willing to help the game. But you see... People tried...

Yeah, and one should keep on trying, cause even if the DEVs doesnt care to respond, we show that we care about the game. And that's something at least... neutral

Something tells me that there is only Zoom left, that's why everything is so slow smile

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Probably not, theres probably CRM, Zoom and Gargaj

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.