Topic: Bought Upgrade Kit One and Upgrade Kit Zero but...

...havent gotten the items. It says I redeemed it, but I still dont have it on my character. Does it take a while before I get it or what? And no. I havent bought them before. This was the first time.

Re: Bought Upgrade Kit One and Upgrade Kit Zero but...

did you tried to relog?

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

3 (edited by Aaron Sool 2017-03-06 09:19:41)

Yeah. The first thing I tried. Thought I might get a code or something to redeem it. But no code so far and as I wrote b4, it now says "redeemed" when I bought it. Before it didnt say anything.

Once the DLC's are on your account, you login (on the character you want to claim the physical items with, some are account wide) dock into a terminal, and look in the top right corner.  there will be a gift-box button in the terminal background.

EP claimed is, as you know, account wide, the items are only claim-able once on the character that claims them.  Sparks however can be claimed on each character separately.  (should supply the correct number of total sparks to give each character 1 of each type)

logicalNegation wrote:

Once the DLC's are on your account, you login (on the character you want to claim the physical items with, some are account wide) dock into a terminal, and look in the top right corner.  there will be a gift-box button in the terminal background.

EP claimed is, as you know, account wide, the items are only claim-able once on the character that claims them.  Sparks however can be claimed on each character separately.  (should supply the correct number of total sparks to give each character 1 of each type)

That was it. Many thx.

6 (edited by Aaron Sool 2017-03-12 13:34:00)

Btw. If you have these packs from STEAM, but dont have Perp running on STEAM, can you add the STEAM version of it to a account outside of STEAM?

Edit. Cause I got the Zero and One pack. Wanna give it to my alt. But dont have him on a STEAM account.

Edit 2. I found a way to solve it. I linked that other account to my STEAM account, then downloaded the game through STEAM, logged in, and took it from there. Now back to using client outside of STEAM.