1 (edited by Goffer 2017-02-17 09:15:46)

Topic: Button to max Extension in one step

I like to get Button to max an extension in one step with one "Are you sure? => Y/N" checkbox this should help a lot. With the EP gain usual since a while (and ofc because my nexus agent had to respend 1 M EP) this would help all veterans, that know excactly what extension to max out.

Re: Button to max Extension in one step

Too rarely to use, why would you need that?

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

well, i would have loved that years ago,
when i actively played, accumulating a few extension points, then raise a some extensions several levels.

or better, i would have loved if they had copied over the interface from perp-planner, with the planning stage, and the spending buttons big_smile

so, regarding the request - i would not want a "max out" button, but having the ability to raise the extension to the level i want, and then an "apply" button.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

+1, for maximum affordalble level button.

I often have 300-500k EP to spend (over 3m), and after introducing a grind-based progression it's no longer a big deal to train new skills even to max level.
Especially when for some reason the more skills you have the more laggy you cheet is...

Can also be done by ctrl+click on up button, to save space and time.