Topic: AU TZ and rubber banding

Hi All,

started playing this a few years back, but had horrible rubber banding and general lag living in Australia.

Anyone know if it's improved at all, or if there are any AU TZ corps/players?

Re: AU TZ and rubber banding

So it has improved drastically, all you have to do is move to a real country with real internet and you can play lightning fast and enjoy quality content from great games.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

So it has improved drastically, all you have to do is move to a real country with real internet and you can play lightning fast and enjoy quality content from great games.

says someone who blamed the DEVs with a *** for the crappy performance, before talking to his ISP...:fuuu:

AFAIK there are some AU player still there

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Now thats funny as hell.  Just wandered in to see if the game was still running, and Anni is up to their usual antics... lol

If you can't kill it, don't make it mad.

Blame Telstra for rubber banding.

If NBN is being installed & connected in your area I've noticed that can effect your connection quality. Also remember its school holidays & Netflix is baby sitting  all those idiot kids tongue

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

I've had excellent results with WTFast
I'm in Canberra.

https://www.wtfast.com/

reduced in game LAG from 450-600 average down to about 300ms
reduced/removed the random jumps to 1200-8000ms
reduced/removed random rubber banding
reduced (amount and time) of extra lag after teleporting.

still get the occasional micro freeze, but it seems most other people do as well.

It works for me, YMMV