26 (edited by Syndic 2015-05-25 16:09:57)

Re: [NSE] NightSong Entertainment Recruiting

NOBODY LIKES YOU ROVOC.

Except Gunner.

And me.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

what?!?!?! that's not what you said last night tongue

Hey guys this is a recruitment tread lets keep it that way please

Join NSE.  We don't have Gunner.

Kayin Prime wrote:

How are you still confused about this?  Here, read it again:

SunnyJester wrote:

Why would we take you if Cons wont take you back?????  Seeing your response above re-confirmes my decision to not take you.....

Still confused?  One more time.

SunnyJester wrote:

Why would we take you if Cons wont take you back?????  Seeing your response above re-confirmes my decision to not take you.....

I heard you have to repeat things 3 times for even the derpest of tards to understand.

SunnyJester wrote:

Is your ignorance planned?

Try reading what i said again.  You know the SPY part numbskull.

-Ensi

Rovoc wrote:

TBH the way people react is a way to judge someone.  If he were being tested i'd say he failed.

This I'd agree with, but im still unclear about Goths SPY comment.  Sounded like an accusation to me ...

Maybe i should just message Goth in-game since he's the one whom said it ... then i could avoid more of numbskulls mindless chatter.

-Ensi

Ensi this is a recuritment tread in the recuritment forum sto posting this *** in here my last warning man

Ensireka wrote:
Gotharic wrote:

Recruitment is currently closed.....especially for spies.

Kayin, you're a winner ... Not.

Now get your head out of your arse and make an intelligent comment about why Goth said 'spy'.  Till then, stfu. 

The reference could not be taken by any other interpretation beyond an accusation of Maverick posing as a spy.  Dont try to pull more nonsense by avoiding the reason i posted the question in the first place by rerouting the question with something i was not asking about, utter bs.

Just fyi, i got to play with the guy for a couple hours today, seems like an overall decent guy.  Though he could have done better towards you by not getting unhappy by the rejection comment.

-Ensi

Have a nice night everyone.  Have a great Memorial day tomorrow; please remember our Vets whom have fought and died for this country.  God Bless!

I didn't say spy. Slayen did, get your facts straight....

T3xasp3t3 wrote:

Ensi this is a recuritment tread in the recuritment forum sto posting this *** in here my last warning man

Better keep the leash on you're dogs for the alliance!

Bump for NSE recruitment.  We are back and playing again.  Come join us for some good 'ol fun.  We play all aspects of this game and we have lots of fun

- TeamSpeak 3 REQUIRED for all PvP or Group combat activities, no exceptions.

NSE is still actively playing the game and looking for new folks.  Find us in game!

And where I can find you?

Chemist wrote:

You can find us on yellow, green and blue islands.  We are also found at the top of the killboards with the most kills.

suck nse

Just @ Game

Just @ Game?

Altera wrote:
Chemist wrote:

You can find us on yellow, green and blue islands.  We are also found at the top of the killboards with the most kills.

I'm not surprised that you were silent for a month. lol

@Chemist, all things being equal we had some good fights.  You gotta admit it was fun while it lasted.  Im sure we'll see you again.  GFs all around.

Rovoc wrote:

@Chemist, all things being equal we had some good fights.  You gotta admit it was fun while it lasted.  Im sure we'll see you again.  GFs all around.

You were hiding for too long. When it became boring, all gone in the other games again. And I'm including. Maybe I'll see you next year. Who knows.

Hiding? while you were playing in ur prime time you never 100% owned a sap.  Like beastmode you think i have to play in your timezone.  On a serious note i don't even know why yall wanted a beta island.  There was only two of you doing missions.  Only time i ever saw you was for a sap.  Your resolve was tested and you were found lacking.