Topic: Hermes

IMHO the ugliest, visually unbalanced hybrid yet.

please replace bapho torso with waspish's. at least try it sad

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Re: Hermes

hmmm imho you forgot worthless.  actually its not so bad of a bot for traveling from place to place.  But if this bot was supposed to replace a sequer as an artifacting bot, the hermes failed horribly.  Idk zoom i know you're not trying to make the new syndicate robots over powered but over all there is 1 bot thats worth something the vector.  All the others server absolutely not purpose other than getting blown up and saying "Hey that didn't cost me much".  The Diadalos if it could traverse terrain that its tracks suggest would be the shiznit.  But in the end all its good for is what its description says... a hauler.  so i'll give you're effort on the new bots a 1.5/7 one point for the vector .5 for the diadalos.

"worth" is a matter of persprective.

and it sounds like you just ignored anything from the dialoque with zoom. its not meant to replace the sequer.
and the promised changes to artifacts haven't been implemented yet

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

4 (edited by Mroq 2017-01-09 00:14:26)

Hermes is far from worthless - ability to see all 10 artifacts from middle of island makes it a primary artificing bot for me, especially with artifact resets it gives some nice "cherry picking" options.

EDIT:
30% increase in radius is equal to 69% increase in area of a circle.

EDIT2:
Have anyone actually tested Locust? After tuning changes?
Ikarus is good for what it is, and definitely for the price.
Echelon is not that bad, its better than any mk1 mechs thats for sure.
Daidalos boasts very good speed/tank/cargo/price. I use it alot.
Hermes is awesome.
Cronus is downright terrible tongue It needs +1 head slot, even for the cost of leg. If it gets +1 head slot it would still be only slightly better than argano/laird mk2.