Re: New devblog: Syndicate robots - Wave 3

DEV Zoom wrote:

Patch will be delayed to next week, we want to include some bugfixes that are still in progress.

Boring... neutral

Patch release fresh off of a sale would be a good way to show new players how much hard work the devs put in, and how dedicated they are, to this wonderful game smile

Oh and imagine if the heavy or ewars were released during the winter sale!
That would certainly draw a crowd...

wow, for a moment i really didn't see that "or" and thought you really asked for releasing heavy ewars...

just imagine the well balanced situation when you have to face a robot with 8 headslots (the max possible for the current equip screen).

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

wow, for a moment i really didn't see that "or" and thought you really asked for releasing heavy ewars...

just imagine the well balanced situation when you have to face a robot with 8 headslots (the max possible for the current equip screen).

It wouldn't be bad if you made the bonuses right with stopping a force multiplier, give it a base ew strength lower than mechs and gave it negative bonuses for weapons. Or just 4 weapon slots. 

Or say *** it:  make it super expensive and not let it dock at public stations... Hint hint.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

When are you going to add large robots? I mean who stops at medium weapons and calls the game complete?

Rugerx wrote:

When are you going to add large robots? I mean who stops at medium weapons and calls the game complete?

large weapons are only mounted on defense turrets.
game is complete wink

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Rugerx wrote:

+1