Topic: The Harlequin Recruiting - Aussie/NZ

The Harlequin are now recruiting for Perpetuum.

We're the largest Oceanic MMO clan that exists, spread over never more than 3 MMO's, one of which is now Perpetuum.

We're laid back as per the Aussie way but also very dedicated, organised and competitive.

If you're in the Oceanic area, come say hello and join out community.

http://www.theharlequin.com.au

Re: The Harlequin Recruiting - Aussie/NZ

Feel free when ya online, to hop into the harlequin channel and say hi.

Whanny is here now. Everyone rejoice.

Nice to see some other Oceanic s playing, Unfortunately I'm already part of a corp that I Like but I might cya around in game on our time zone smile what island do you populate regularly?

Good luck with the recruiting xD

Regards
Lojik

Lojik V2 wrote:

Nice to see some other Oceanic s playing, Unfortunately I'm already part of a corp that I Like but I might cya around in game on our time zone smile what island do you populate regularly?

Good luck with the recruiting xD

Regards
Lojik

Hey mate,

Glad to hear you founda corp that you like = ]

We currently reside at ICS Alpha, if you ever need someone to play with hit us up. Just join our Channel (Harlequin) and have a chat, we are all friendly and welcome more people to play with.

Good to see more Aussies and o/ to some familiar faces.

We should make an Australian channel like the Germans have made, so we can use our crazy colloquialisms that no-one else understands!!!

Glorion wrote:

We should make an Australian channel like the Germans have made, so we can use our crazy colloquialisms that no-one else understands!!!

Im so hungry I could take a bite out of a low flying duck.

Whanny wrote:
Glorion wrote:

I'm guessing that means something but i'll be damned if i can see anything other than crispy fried duck when i read it tongue

Jelan wrote:
Whanny wrote:
Glorion wrote:

I'm guessing that means something but i'll be damned if i can see anything other than crispy fried duck when i read it tongue

Does a hobbie horse have a wooden ***?

10 (edited by Stormrane 2010-12-30 17:25:31)

Mmm, I'm so hungry I could eat the north end of a south bound Camel. Also, new to Harlequin and loving it, come and join the dark side!

Stormrane wrote:

Mmm, I'm so hungry I could eat the north end of a south bound Camel. Also, new to Harlequin and loving it, come and join the dark side!

Where all the Wild Things are.

Whanny wrote:
Stormrane wrote:

Where all the Wild Things are.

No idea what I was talking about hey.

A friendly bump for our oceanic allies.  If you're oceanic based and want to get into the best pvp alliance in the game then these guys are for you!

Jelan wrote:

A friendly bump for our oceanic allies.  If you're oceanic based and want to get into the best pvp alliance in the game then these guys are for you!

Thanking you. *Hands Jelan a cookie*