Topic: Current Cost Of EP

Mine is currently 920 Nic, PU.  Anyone else do better?

I am Perpetuum.

Re: Current Cost Of EP

Either no one cares, or doesn't realize you can make 500k EP in 24 hours.

I am Perpetuum.

Nobody cares. After a certain point ep is useless

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:

Nobody cares. After a certain point ep is useless

Eeeeexactly

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

This isn't good.

I am Perpetuum.

well,
why not?

there are lot of games where you just level up to max level, and then enjoy "endgame content"
ok, most gamedevs concentrate so much on that leveling up content that they totally have no time to provide anything for those who are past that... but not these DEVs, right? fuuu

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

well,
why not?

there are lot of games where you just level up to max level, and then enjoy "endgame content"
ok, most gamedevs concentrate so much on that leveling up content that they totally have no time to provide anything for those who are past that... but not these DEVs, right? fuuu

It's an RPG that always needs to be progresion of characters if not players leave.

Progression is meanlingless now. fuuu

RIP PERPETUUM

8 (edited by Perpetuum 2016-08-12 01:10:22)

Over this last patch I have been one step ahead of everyone else of what it would do, and why.  This is no different what so ever. 

This isn't good, we need a EP cap per day.

I am Perpetuum.

That's it!  Reroll the freaking game!  Refund ALL credits purchased and see what happens.  smile

-Ensi

ps That would be a helluva twist.  lol

Perpetuum wrote:

Over this last patch I have been one step ahead of everyone else of what it would do, and why.  This is no different what so ever. 

This isn't good, we need a EP cap per day.

Yep +1

RIP PERPETUUM

Perpetuum wrote:

Either no one cares, or doesn't realize you can make 500k EP in 24 hours.

Not after 3m total unless you found some exploit.

Well Perpetumm, who can argue with such wisdom
"Over this last patch I have been one step ahead of everyone else of what it would do, and why..."

Your brilliance and modesty reminds me of this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E … ger_effect

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which low-ability individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability as much higher than it really is.

The phenomenon was first experimentally observed in a series of experiments by David Dunning and Justin Kruger of the department of psychology at Cornell University in 1999.[1][2] The study was inspired by the case of McArthur Wheeler, a man who robbed two banks after covering his face with lemon juice in the mistaken belief that, because lemon juice is usable as invisible ink, it would prevent his face from being recorded on surveillance cameras.

This pattern of over-estimating competence was seen in studies of skills as diverse as reading comprehension, practicing medicine, operating a motor vehicle, and playing games such as chess or tennis. Perhaps even perp.

You oftn make me laugh and now I know why.

Kissy kissy

Ryni

13 (edited by Gekko 2016-08-17 13:24:46)

Well, you don't need to be a genius to distinguish the game improvements from the sheet.

Some just didn't cared or didn't mind eating it.

The flip-side of Dunning-Kruger is that those that have clue enough will have illusory inferiority as they are unsure but other people are being so arrogant (-> must know their s better). Those who cross the "[ ] told" box on others are most liekly to have it unchecked for them.

Celebro wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

well,
why not?

It's an RPG that always needs to be progresion of characters if not players leave.

Progression is meanlingless now. fuuu

Players already leave the game tongue

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Rynikwiz wrote:

Well Perpetumm, who can argue with such wisdom
"Over this last patch I have been one step ahead of everyone else of what it would do, and why..."

Your brilliance and modesty reminds me of this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E … ger_effect

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which low-ability individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability as much higher than it really is.

The phenomenon was first experimentally observed in a series of experiments by David Dunning and Justin Kruger of the department of psychology at Cornell University in 1999.[1][2] The study was inspired by the case of McArthur Wheeler, a man who robbed two banks after covering his face with lemon juice in the mistaken belief that, because lemon juice is usable as invisible ink, it would prevent his face from being recorded on surveillance cameras.

This pattern of over-estimating competence was seen in studies of skills as diverse as reading comprehension, practicing medicine, operating a motor vehicle, and playing games such as chess or tennis. Perhaps even perp.

You oftn make me laugh and now I know why.

Kissy kissy

Ryni

That's pretty funny. And kind of true. Also remains me of 'we will be legends'

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:

That's pretty funny. And kind of true. Also remains me of 'we will be legends'

Poor Mark, I think he just got carried away with the moment during that fight. What we thought was really funny was Pokks obsession with killing Arnold Carter, to the point that Mark got quite angry his orders were not being followed. We had to calm him down somewhat halfway through the fight, and Pokk did get his kill on Arnold Carter..

We still talk and laugh about that fight..

In some way Mark Zimmer was right, that comment made him a legend - in that people still talk about it. It was indeed a great fight - bloody Pokk was singly minded in his need for vengeance.

Shut up and play

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Line wrote:

Shut up and play

We tried but it's hard to find any targets.

I speak broken English.

Leary wrote:
Line wrote:

Shut up and play

Dunno about that.  The weekend is ripe with opportunities over on Hoop.  I mean, I couldn't stay away from that slime fastcar chump.  They sent quite a few peeps out to get my poor Chameleon ... i'm due for another witch hunt ... smile

Oh, the issues with being a decoy.  :B

-Ensi

Ensireka wrote:
Leary wrote:
Line wrote:

Shut up and play

Dunno about that.  The weekend is ripe with opportunities over on Hoop.  I mean, I couldn't stay away from that slime fastcar chump.  They sent quite a few peeps out to get my poor Chameleon ... i'm due for another witch hunt ... smile

Oh, the issues with being a decoy.  :B

-Ensi

Thats because we stopped playing. After they complained we are 'breaking the peace'.

Kill them a few times and they wont undock for the rest of the month.

I speak broken English.

There needs to be a worthwhile point for pvp I guess.  Just killing for hoots and giggles doesn't always cut it.  hmm

Ahhh well ... can't win em all right?

-Ensi

25 (edited by Annihilator 2016-08-18 19:42:41)

Ensireka wrote:

There needs to be a worthwhile point for pvp I guess.  Just killing for hoots and giggles doesn't always cut it.  hmm

Ahhh well ... can't win em all right?

-Ensi

so, who do you meet when you go roaming for "PvP"?

1. another pvp roam => pvp

2. someone mining => a one sided fight or the miner runs because zero chance

3. someone doing PvE => a one sided fight or no fight because the PvEer is not fit for PVP due to completely different requirements

now... if there is only ONE group roaming, PvP always ends in a negative experience for any encounter. for the first because it does not happen, the second and third one because either side ends up with a negative experience and feeling of totally wasted time.

edit:
and i totally forgot, the vocal player mentality for the last years could be summarized with these two oppositte statements.

• every pvp encounter must result in an exploding player piloted robot
    (without a killmail there was no winner)

• every pve encounter mustn't result in an exploding player piloted robot
    (without the loot you are left only with a loss)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear