Topic: Syndicate robot production

I know your intention is to make Syndicate robots accessible but I think it would be beneficial that they engage as much of the games population as possible. I would therefore like to suggest that you cannot get the robots themselves from the token shop but the robots CT (1 run). This will give the production people something to work on and a reason for mineral sales on the market. If you keep the CT material rate high it also makes early production a viable business for new players – something kind of lacking currently.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Re: Syndicate robot production

Yes, take this opportunity to add more indy content +1

RIP PERPETUUM

Yeah actually I wanted to suggest something like that. The game fundamental element is the crafting system, if we wont get new robots to procution soon, then make Syn-tec robots producable.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

4 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2016-07-20 23:35:39)

Make it so you have to harvest the broken parts from dead NPCs or other player wrecks smile  & combine a few minerals & maybe a syndicate shop item & BAM throw it in the oven!
big_smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

Make it so you have to harvest the broken parts from dead NPCs or other player wrecks smile  & combine a few minerals & maybe a syndicate shop item & BAM throw it in the oven!
big_smile

This. However, it's all should be late changes, otherwise we will see Sindy bos only after the movie.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

+1
Buyable syndicate bot CT's for tokens seem like a great way to add new indy content! smile

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

big_smile

This was posted somewhere else on the forums ... I wonder who posted something exactly like this over a year ago ...

-Ensi