Topic: Colixium Aura not granted to out-of-corp agents

There is a miing tower on Chadylor that is well supplied with energy. A starter corporation agent tried to benefit from its colixium mining aura. This did not succeed despite the access relation limit on the tower being on the lowest setting "hostile". I think the tower is malfunctioning.

It might be an untested edgecase as it might be a bit unusual to have a agent out in gamma without belonging to a player corporation.

Re: Colixium Aura not granted to out-of-corp agents

I am the agent in question I can confirm that the error message I get is "Exploiting this resource requires a mining outpost in range."

Rolafen Azec wrote:

It might be an untested edgecase as it might be a bit unusual to have a agent out in gamma without belonging to a player corporation.

That might be the case, I'll try to reproduce it.

So changing with the next patch, the system will consider players who are not in any player-run corporation as neutral (this means players in starter corps and freelancers), and the auras will affect them if the relation setting of the building is set to neutral or lower.

Do note that this will not only affect auras, but turrets too, as well as the access control setting of gamma bases. If you don't want neutral players to enter your base, you need to set the access relation to good or friendly.

And check your turrets after every server restart.  Because they will default back to neutral every time.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

And check your turrets after every server restart.  Because they will default back to neutral every time.

That was an issue in 2014 and has been fixed, at least I haven't seen any more reports about this. Did it break again?

Pffftttt...  It never got fixed, lold.  We just got tired of submitting tickets that sit in the pending stage indifinitely.

I have tested it on the dev server now and it works just fine.

We dont have that problem.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

That's Toel's main job in PHM.