Topic: Bindable Keys to Mouse Buttons

This request shouldn't be too difficult.  I want the ability to bind actions to the mouse buttons on a standard 5 button mouse.  Things like activate all weapons and loot all gear comes to mind.  This would literally make the game playable with just the mouse and when I'm being lazy and playing Perp whilst watching Youtube, I'd like to just use the mouse.

Re: Bindable Keys to Mouse Buttons

doesn't every "standard 5 button mouse" come with a driver that allows you to do that anyway?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

doesn't every "standard 5 button mouse" come with a driver that allows you to do that anyway?

Yes but 'dumb people'

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Well now. Toxic community is definitely an understatement.

think we asked for those binding options already long time ago.

yes, the easier and faster way was to just use your mouse driver interface. that way, you can also use simple macros

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

Feldog wrote:

Well now. Toxic community is definitely an understatement.

Nah you've just meat the 2 community jesters tongue

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

We had a brand new player yesterday.
Popped up in GC for 10 seconds.
Asked if there was any way to bind keys, no one in GC knew how and could not find in settings.
New player raged quit 1 second later.
Maybe there should be something in settings???

what did noone know? how to get to the keybind setting in the options,

or how to bind a 4th or 5th mousbutton to a keybind, which is usually done in a programm that comes with any more-then-three button mouse.

Copy and paste next time:
"Get PILLS against pathetic excuses and read the fuggen mouse manual" smile

10 (edited by Ville 2016-06-29 15:44:28)

You guys need to chill the *** out.  Not every PC user is a normal or advanced user.  Granted his delivery was a 3/10 but still doesn't warrant the level of sarcasm laden retorts from the peanut gallery.  They are asking for an easy to use in game feature.  +1

You want the game to grow but you approach players asking questions with such hostility.  There's a reason I'm staying away.  Maybe the game can grow and mature a little.  But as long as you other bitter vets around it seems the little push in population is for nothing.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

****  But as long as you other bitter vets around it seems the little push in population is for nothing.

Jita wrote:

Yes but 'dumb people'

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue