Topic: Quick question

I have an old account not on steam,  i would like to return.  Would i be able to buy the game on steam and use my characters on that account?  Or would it make me start from scratch?

Re: Quick question

This should explain it: http://steamcommunity.com/app/223410/di … 958912479/

3 (edited by Arch Enemy 2016-06-27 16:22:55)

I see,  and would i be able to use the upgrade kits on my existing character?  Or are the kits for new characters

The kits are for accounts, and you decide for which character you redeem the included items. There is no limitation there other than they can only be applied once for each account.

So since there are 2 kits, i can apply both of the EPs (260k) to one character?

EP is an account-wide pool, and you can spend it on any of your characters on that account. But yes if you want you can spend all of that EP on the same character.

Thanks so much Zoom!

8 (edited by Skyfire 2016-06-27 17:28:48)

One last question, i have 2 accounts now linked on steam, trying to get the two kits on a specific account.  When i launch the game, the correct account is the default one to login.  So when i buy the kit on steam it should go to that account?

Steam is still saying I can only gift the kit.  Kind of confusing

Ah disregard, somehow i have both kits on this account as well,  not sure if that was given to me since its an old account or because DLC's apply to all perpetuum accounts on your steam account.

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … m-clients/

try this

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Skyfire wrote:

One last question, i have 2 accounts now linked on steam, trying to get the two kits on a specific account.  When i launch the game, the correct account is the default one to login.  So when i buy the kit on steam it should go to that account?

Steam is still saying I can only gift the kit.  Kind of confusing

Like with all games, Steam allows you to buy every game and DLC only once.

So the one you buy on Steam will go to the "Steam user" account, or if you are one of the old players who got the game for free on Steam, then it goes to the oldest email-based account.

If you want the DLC on any other account of yours, you have to purchase that in our own website store, and you can only do that if the account is not linked to Steam. (I can help with delinking it if needed.)