Re: [ETHoS] is recruiting!

ETHOS: low tax (5%), 100% research tree, inner corpmarket, helpful teem, Telleis HQ, do you need more? Join ETHOS!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

ETHOS: low tax (5%), 100% research tree, inner corpmarket, helpful team, Hershfield HQ, do you need more? Join ETHOS!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

ETHOS is recruiting! You can be a new or an old veteran we accept everyone, enjoy our services to every aspect of the game! Our HQ at Hershfield and we are getting bigger and BIGGER! Come and enjoy the game with us!

Energy to Earth!

Welcome everyone in a new era of Perpetuum! The new EP system can help the new players a bit more!

ETHOS is accept everyone, old or new player, if you interest join to a corporation search no more ETHOS accept you!

Energy to Earth!

New player, or returning veteran, ETHOS offer something for everyone cool
We offer end game content for seasoned players, but we also have a nice and friendly atmosphere where new players get help in learning the game aswell.

#1 corp for newbros, oldbros, returning bros, noobs, vets, spais, carebears, farmers, blood thirsty PvP warriorsm, spai hunters, soviet care bears, smurfs, you name it.

But for real, ETHOS are cool and do have something for everyone who joins them.

tl;dr overfriendly completely 200% serious bump.

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

Friendly bump (and because I need to post something).

I speak broken English.

Cheers to you guys!

Energy to Earth!

ETHOS is recruiting! You can be a new or an old veteran we accept everyone, enjoy our services to every aspect of the game! Our HQ at Hershfield and we are getting bigger and BIGGER! Come and enjoy the game with us!

Energy to Earth!

Another one!

Energy to Earth!

Are people still playing this?

Yes and tehy are joining into ETHOS!

Energy to Earth!

Come join us and figure out the new system we will use!

Energy to Earth!

39 (edited by Inda 2016-11-25 08:06:04)

Let us know what you want to do in Perpetuum, if you want to be a Leader, or a Field Commander or a Producer is fine we let you do whatever you would like to do!

Check us out today!

Energy to Earth!

ETHOS still rule the Perpetuum world! Come join us!

Energy to Earth!

ETHOS still rule the Perpetuum world! Come join us!

Energy to Earth!

Believe it or not, we still are kicking around.
Contact me in game, shoot an application if I am not on. 
Or you can try your luck with Adformer. tongue

We have discord too.

I sent an app in-game a few days ago, did you receive it? Thanks!

Welcome to a dead game.... Enjoy the silence ..... Ahhh the serenity lol

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Pan Rozum wrote:

I sent an app in-game a few days ago, did you receive it? Thanks!

Welcome! 
Wish we got in-game notifications about new apps... XD

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

Welcome to a dead game.... Enjoy the silence ..... Ahhh the serenity lol

The Horse is so rancid, even Bear Grylls can't eat it. lol

RIP PERPETUUM

No one is playing anymore? Logging in a few times a day and always 0 from Ethos in recruitment channel.

48 (edited by logicalNegation 2017-08-04 22:53:22)

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … creations/

If you really want to join, put in an application.

Your link leads to theme - "liquidation-of-avatar-creations". Does not looks like a place for applications.

Yes, I want to make you aware the game devs are dissolving the entity that has been developing the game.

The state of the official server is unknown.  It is being run outside of the corp that is liquidating, but out of the kindness of one of the Devs.

They may also release tools for players to make their own servers, and customize game parameters.
But we dont know details, there will be a blog soon.

For applications: they have to be done in-game.
Login.
Search for Ethos corp.
There is a button the the bottom of the corp info panel that says "Send application".