26 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2016-05-12 05:21:37)

Re: Revert the robot balancing patch.

Jita wrote:

I hope your joking. The players are the reason this game failed.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA .... *take another breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA....

YEEAHHH no. Its not the player base's fault that your an alliance killer & a bad CEO.

But really your funny please never stop posting lol

Celebro wrote:

The best thing about this game has always been the players.

QFT mate smile

edit: 2nd page HYPE! big_smile

edit 2: OH WAIT NO SYNDIC IS KILLING or HAS KILLED THE GAME yarr
(Caps added for dramatic effect)

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Jita wrote:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA .... *take another breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA....

YEEAHHH no. Its not the player base's fault that your an alliance killer & a bad CEO.

Celebro wrote:

QFT mate smile

I'll bet you a billion nic you can't name any of the historical alliances I supposedly started or led.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Jita wrote:

Celebro wrote:

QFT mate smile

I'll bet you a billion nic you can't name any of the historical alliances I supposedly started or led.

I Said your an alliance killer.... How does you above attempt at a zing disprove what I said? lol

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

29 (edited by Celebro 2016-05-12 15:11:14)

Jita wrote:
Celebro wrote:

I hope your joking. The players are the reason this game failed. It's appeal was to a niche and instead of making that appeal wider it pandered to that niche which got steadily smaller as the game got steadily ***.

The devs stopped listening years ago but by then not only was it too late but they were too disconnected from the realities of the game. Every change has shown how staggering their lack of knowledge is. And it was the player base who caused this, witchhunting devs and GM's to score political points in a dead game for micro millimetres of advantage. They made the devs not play and that was the end.

What are you talking about, the Devs never listened to the playerbase and never communicated properly, we told them the the Sparks TP is not going to work, the robot balance was all wrong, the gamma island 1.0 was a carebear island for ages, the beacon pit farming was broken, we asked them if insurance fraud was part of the game, they said yes and people got their stuff taken from them. They didn't listen. Communication now is worse than ever now, because they still think they know better, and can't admit they dont know *** about the game.

Like any game, there were a few bad apples but everyone I have met in this game has been a joy to play with.

I've stayed here since the start, for the good atmophere from the playerbase in general, that what I was trying to say.

RIP PERPETUUM

WIPE!