Topic: NEED MORE PROTOTYPE LINES

Mine are always full. Why do Factory and Reverse Engineering get several extensions to expand capacity but Prototyping only gets one?

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Re: NEED MORE PROTOTYPE LINES

I have asked for this for years.  Still falls on deaf ears.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

THERE. IS. ONLY. ONE. LINE.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Crepitus wrote:

Mine are always full. Why do Factory and Reverse Engineering get several extensions to expand capacity but Prototyping only gets one?

For the same reason you get skills to make some minerals and plants be harvested faster and not others.

Hungarian logic.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:
Crepitus wrote:

For the same reason you get skills to make some minerals and plants be harvested faster and not others.

Hungarian logic.

you have the same extension sets for all minerals,
there is no plant-type-specific cycletime extension, because that cycletime is based on the type of ammo, and you use the same ammo for all plants.

its as simple as that.

about crepitus' complaint... as DEV i would actually question what went wrong that in a game where hardly anything gets destroyed, someone can actually use up all those prototyping lines. And not only one, but multiple player.

a simple look at the statistics would probably reveal an issue that needs a review.
hint: t2p armor plates

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear