26 (edited by Rovoc 2016-05-06 02:23:08)

Re: Reactor Bug + Rant

update on this is because they dont' have logs  we get *** over.  Thank you dev team for your short comings and saying at the end theres nothing you can do to make it right.  Another prime example of how the dev team refuses to make things right and let the player base suffer as a result.  Keep doing what you're doing i think its working.

P.S. This was a known bug and they did nothing for months to fix this.

I'm actually okay, but if NSE could get reimbursed that would be amazing.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Only reason im making a big stink of it is because of principles.  Takes a *** ton of cryo to power bases and you're not thinking about the logistics of moving liquizit and hdt from alpha to gamma.  it's around a million cryo to power 3 reactors and that's not even counting recharging the batteries.  So that's what around 25M liquizit and 50m hdt so thats 5 scarabs worth x 9 bases = 45 scarab loads of raw materials.  Can't mine on gamma since reds will be all over ur ***.  so 45 loads of materials with how many resets.  And they knew about the bug.  All im saying is make it right.  Come up with a solution.  Flushing all that work down the drain and saying "Oh well we can't do anything" means you're either incompetent, lazy or you just don't give a ***.  I hope it's not he latter, but come on how can this be ok.